Best Western Airport Inn
HotelIndigo.com
  • Pool
$114
$104
Candlewood Suites Ft Myers - I-75(Fort Myers)(Great Value!)
$59
$76
$71
$64
$259
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
Rock Lake Resort(Fort Myers)(Great Value!)
$69
$102
All reviewsfront deskbest westernsroom was cleandaniels parkwayfree breakfastrental carft myersi highly recommend this hotelstay there againgreat place to stayshuttle serviceone night staybaseball tournamentthe breakfast areaexcellent staybagelsvery nice hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 16, 2013

decided to spend Father's Day with my family in ft Myers and could not have asked for a cleaner hotel room. the beds were so clean and comfortable, all the way down to the pillows and crisp clean sheets. The staff went completely out of their way to assure that our stay was comfortable and enjoyable. Very seldom do you find such a dedicated, hotel that offers service all around such as this location. 5 stars , highly recommend.

Room Tip: Our room was at the end of hotel ,and other family members were all around in other rooms , no matter where you are in the building the service and clean rooms are everywhere at this location.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 6, 2013

I was looking for a hotel that had a park and fly progam and came across this hotel on Tripadvisor. What a great place to stay! I had to leave the hotel at 4:30 am and much to my suprise this was no problem. I was welcomed by Heather and was made to feel right at home. She was also there in the morning to take me to RSW. The room was confortable and clean. The staff very friendly. I was uncertain of the date of my return to pick-up my car and they were very understanding. I will be staying here again when traveling out of RSW. Thank you for a great stay!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 2, 2013

Z was very helpful, knowledgable, and sweet. She made my travel a breeze. Without a doubt best place to stay and book your travels. Will always come back because of their excellent customer service and willing to accommodate special needs.

• Stayed: May 2013
Jose C, General Manager at Best Western Airport Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2013

Thank you for staying with us and for posting a review of the Best Western Airport Inn Fort Myers. We appreciate your feedback and hope you stay with us again!

Reviewed May 20, 2013

My family of 4 spent the weekend in Naples, FL attending the wedding of my wife's sister. Since it was her second wedding, she wanted to do the beach wedding thing in Naples. Because we had a 7:25am flight on Monday morning, we decided to stay near the Ft. Myers airport. We needed an inexpensive room, close to the airport, that provided a free airport shuttle.
While on the beach in Naples on Sunday afternoon, we decided to make a reservation in Ft. Myers. Last February I had stayed at the Best Western Airport in Ft. Myers and thought it would be perfect for us as it was clean, priced right, and friendly. I booked the room with Heather and having told her I had stayed there a few months ago, she sounded quite happy that I was returning. She was able to accommodate me with a rollaway bed for the kids.
After I told my wife that I had booked it, she decided she could do better on price. I handed her the phone and told her to have at it. She proceeded to cancel the reservation and book a room at the Comfort Inn Suites Airport Ft. Myers (it was less that a $20 difference).

We were dropped off at the Comfort in around 9:30pm and proceeded to check in. When we got up to the room we were extremely disappointed. The room was run down, with stains on the furniture, sticky spots on the rug, and worst of all no sheet covering the blanket. It seems most hotels these days have either duvay (sp?) covers or at minimum a sheet covering the blanket. The one in this room was pretty disgusting.

I made the decision, along with my (older) kids that we should revert back to the Best Western. I immediately called and Heather was more than obliging to re-instate the reservation. Not only that, but she was able to get their airport shuttle bus to pick us up at the Comfort Inn. When we walked in, she had a smile on her face that would light up a Christmas tree. It took all of about 3 minutes to get checked in. Once we were in the room she called to make sure everything was to our liking...which it was...and then some...clean crisp sheets, clean bathroom, cool temp in the room.

We needed to be on the 6am bus to the airport. When we got downstairs to eat the complimentary breakfast (which was great!), the morning desk clerk and the shuttle driver both wished us good morning...with a smile. The even put our bags in the shuttle. Such great service!

I would highly recommend staying there if you want a clean, reasonably price hotel near the Ft. Myers airport. I will for sure stay there next time I am in Ft. Myers.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Jose C, General Manager at Best Western Airport Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2013

Thank you so much for this wonderful review! Our staff very much appreciates such positive feedback. We work very hard to ensure the complete satisfaction of all our guests, and reviews like yours make our day! We hope that you will stay with us on your family's next visit to Fort Myers. Please keep in mind that although we are an airport hotel, we do offer free shuttle rides to the Fort Myers Beach Trolley (among many other locations), so that you can enjoy a beach vacation without paying those hefty beach hotel prices. Thank you again!

Reviewed May 1, 2013

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Jose C, General Manager at Best Western Airport Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2013