“Nice Stay”

Ranked #9 of 59 Hotels in Fort Myers
Oakdale, Minnesota, United States
“Nice Stay”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

We stay here for at least one night on our annual travels to SW Florida. It is convenient to the airport, room was clean. The breakfast is short on protein but adequate. It has a nice pool. We have turned our car rental in the night before and utilized the shuttle from the onsite rental at the airport to the hotel and then back to the airport for a morning flight.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Jose C, General Manager at Best Western Airport Inn, responded to this review, March 19, 2013
Thank you for posting your review, we appreciate you sharing your positive experience. See you next year!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
Reviewed March 13, 2013

Breakfast room was clean & had different varieties of food . Rooms clean . Front desk employee was very helpful and friendly . I would definitely recommend staying there to anyone . I will also stay again , if I am in the area .

• Stayed January 2013
Galesburg, Illinois, United States
Reviewed March 13, 2013

We booked a ten day stay ready to leave after the first night.Wedding going on drunks in the hall banging on doors until 4.30 a.m no security.No where to go or would have left.Second week a fire in 425 sprinklers and alarm worked well.1.15 a.m. alarm went off until 1.45 a.m sat outside waiting on no fire trucks to arrive what a deal.Spoke with fire Marshal said the place had problems would not say more.Spoke to front desk asked for manager to speak with was told manager was busy but took my phone and would call me.I am still wating for a call over a week later. This place appears to be a place waiting for a desaster to happen.Do not expect to get sleep or feel safe no cameras that I saw and front desk stated no security.Wish I could say stay here for the location is good room staff good just lacks management and security in my opinion.I would never stay here again or any Best Western no way to talk with corporate so far.If you have a number would appreciate help this was a catrophe.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Largo, Florida
Reviewed March 13, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here for spring training with my wife and son. At check-in the girl at the front desk was helpful and very nice and welcoming she even upgraded us at no charge to a king sweet the room was clean and comfy and breakfast in the morning was very good there was many different thing to eat and the breakfast lady was helpful. They even do free shuttle service to jet blue park so I would recommend this hotel to anybody cheap rates and clean and comfy.

• Stayed March 2013
Tampa, Florida, United States
Reviewed March 8, 2013

I stayed at this best western in January and I was very pleased. The front desk girl was very helpful and patient with me and my needs and was informed about their Best Western Rewards program and they signed me up without me having to do anything. I will deffinetly be staying here again

Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Jose C, General Manager at Best Western Airport Inn, responded to this review, March 11, 2013
Thank you for staying at the Best Western Airport Inn Fort Myers and for enolling in our rewards program. We are always happy to inform our guests about the great benefits that Best Western Rewards offers. Besides earning points for each qualified stay, which can be redeemed for free night stays, airline miles, gas, restaurant and merchandise gift cards, you can also register for Best Western's latest promotion: Stay 3 seperate times and earn a free night. Guests can learn more about this program at bestwesternrewards.com. Again, thank you for staying with us!