“Hands down, the best BBQ in town” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Famous Dave's Barbeque

Famous Dave's Barbeque
Ranked #47 of 832 Restaurants in Fort Myers
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Dining on a budget, Bar scene, Families with children, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Fort Myers, Florida
“Hands down, the best BBQ in town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2012 via mobile

Full disclosure-- I love BBQ! I think it should be its own food group. I've tried them all in Fort Myers and wherever I visit such as Texas, NC, SC, GA. I've been to BBQ cook offs, BBQ festivals, etc. After all that, I still prefer Famous Dave's. Plus their corn muffin and mac and cheese are to die for. Try it. You won't regret it.

“2 for 1 Stella!!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 3, 2012

Awesome 2 for 1 on all the drafts including stella. We were able to sit outside with our dogs. The food was good, the service was fair. We are excited they are opening one closer to our house.

• Visited June 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
“THIS PLACE IS GOOD!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2012

Wow! I've been traveling to Fort Myers on business frequently over the past 7 years. I love BBQ but get in the habit to always going to the same place. I won't name the place I tend to visit each time I'm there but it's named after a football player. I thought they had good BBQ. By happen chance I was rushed for lunch and had heard reviews about Famous Dave's through Tripadvisor so I decided to try it. If it's not the best BBQ I've ever had it's as good as any BBQ I've ever had. Dave's BBQ sauces are all incredible. Needless to say, the next time I'm in Fort Myers I'll have dinner there when I'm not in a hurry. Highly Reccomend!!!

• Visited October 2012
“Whoo weee”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2012

My husband and I finally went to Famous Dave's Barbecue today and loved it. The ribs are great, the brisket is wonderful, the corn is just right, the cornbread is great, the mac'n cheese is spicy, the coleslaw is sweet and we had a bunch of leftovers. The sweet tea wasn't very sweet but that was the least of my concerns. The bar area is a lil loud but there is another section of the restaurant to sit at. I'm so glad my father-in-law told us to eat here.

• Visited October 2012
Cape Coral, Florida
“service very bad”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2012

could not get anyone to wait on us, we gave it another try samething staff hanging at the bar, sat outside for 20 mins and than left