“THIS PLACE IS GOOD!”

Famous Dave's Barbeque
Ranked #65 of 877 Restaurants in Fort Myers
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed October 26, 2012

Wow! I've been traveling to Fort Myers on business frequently over the past 7 years. I love BBQ but get in the habit to always going to the same place. I won't name the place I tend to visit each time I'm there but it's named after a football player. I thought they had good BBQ. By happen chance I was rushed for lunch and had heard reviews about Famous Dave's through Tripadvisor so I decided to try it. If it's not the best BBQ I've ever had it's as good as any BBQ I've ever had. Dave's BBQ sauces are all incredible. Needless to say, the next time I'm in Fort Myers I'll have dinner there when I'm not in a hurry. Highly Reccomend!!!

Reviewed October 21, 2012

My husband and I finally went to Famous Dave's Barbecue today and loved it. The ribs are great, the brisket is wonderful, the corn is just right, the cornbread is great, the mac'n cheese is spicy, the coleslaw is sweet and we had a bunch of leftovers. The sweet tea wasn't very sweet but that was the least of my concerns. The bar area is a lil loud but there is another section of the restaurant to sit at. I'm so glad my father-in-law told us to eat here.

Reviewed October 21, 2012

could not get anyone to wait on us, we gave it another try samething staff hanging at the bar, sat outside for 20 mins and than left

Reviewed October 20, 2012

not only the ribs but also the spicy ribsauce is FINGER LIKKING GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed October 12, 2012

Nice employees, What we ordered was very good. Ribs, Salad, Stuff Potatoe,Nachos. The memu had way to many items. Lucky the waiter helped us with suggestions. The Bread Pudding was the best i ever had. And if you review the restuarant from your receipt you get a free dessert next time you visit. More pudding please.