“Whoo weee”

Famous Dave's Barbeque
Ranked #65 of 958 Restaurants in Fort Myers
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed October 21, 2012

My husband and I finally went to Famous Dave's Barbecue today and loved it. The ribs are great, the brisket is wonderful, the corn is just right, the cornbread is great, the mac'n cheese is spicy, the coleslaw is sweet and we had a bunch of leftovers. The sweet tea wasn't very sweet but that was the least of my concerns. The bar area is a lil loud but there is another section of the restaurant to sit at. I'm so glad my father-in-law told us to eat here.

Reviewed October 21, 2012

could not get anyone to wait on us, we gave it another try samething staff hanging at the bar, sat outside for 20 mins and than left

Reviewed October 20, 2012

not only the ribs but also the spicy ribsauce is FINGER LIKKING GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed October 12, 2012

Nice employees, What we ordered was very good. Ribs, Salad, Stuff Potatoe,Nachos. The memu had way to many items. Lucky the waiter helped us with suggestions. The Bread Pudding was the best i ever had. And if you review the restuarant from your receipt you get a free dessert next time you visit. More pudding please.

Reviewed October 9, 2012

Wait wasn't long and the ribs were good. The server was prompt, friendly and attentive to our needs. When I'm in the area, I'll consider going there again.