“A good meal at a fair price”

Islamorada Fish Company
Ranked #311 of 857 Restaurants in Fort Myers
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Naples, Florida
“A good meal at a fair price”
Reviewed October 20, 2013

Located toward the back of the Gulf Coast Shopping Center close to the Ft. Myers airport, this is one of many available restaurants. They have really good Fish Tacos and, like their slogan says, the fish IS fresh! At the time of our visit, they featured a luncheon special with a sirloin steak and grilled shrimp that was also delicious.

This is our second visit - and it won't be the last.

• Visited October 2013

• Turkish first
Cape Coral
“tasty shopping”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

We have never been disappointed with the service or food at Bass Pro Shop's in-house restaurant. This particular Sunday it was busy but our server was competent and knowledgeable. I opted for clam chowder and salad; my partner added the sweet potato fries and we were not disappointed. We had no room for dessert but have heard that the key lime pie is memorable.

• Visited August 2013
Valdosta, Georgia
“Not impressed, but not terrible”
Reviewed July 27, 2013

So I have never been to the original IFC in the Keys, but my co-workers talked this place up based on their experience with the one in the Keys. The ambiance was pretty good, but I was a bit concerned that it was attached to the Bass Pro Shop store. I was even more concerned that the place was almost empty during dinner hours. The wait staff was super nice and prompt, and the interior had a nice ambiance to it. The food was sort of hit and miss. The bread was really good, and the citrus salad with mahi that I had was a mixed bag. The dressing was sparse and almost overpowering the mahi. The mahi itself was cooked well, but in the salad it just wasn't working for me. MY co-workers were similarly unimpressed with their orders, feeling it didn't really make an outstanding impression. Maybe in comparison to the original IFC, the food didn't have a chance. Either way, I would skip this place and try a different seafood spot if that's what you're looking for.

• Visited July 2013
Tampa, Florida
“The original Islamorada Fish Company in the Keys is great... Here, not so much...”
Reviewed July 18, 2013 via mobile

I've been going to the original IFC for years, so this didn't meet my expectations. Venison stuffed mushrooms - excellent, My fish was not hot, and my broccoli was also cold. Service was terribly slow.

• Visited July 2013
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Alligator , you gotta try it!”
Reviewed June 12, 2013

I was hesitant about eating at a restaurant attached to Bass Pro. i am glad my co-workers decied we had to try it out. The food was excellent from the alligator bites ( a little bite of spice themselves) to the wide range of seafood entrees. 5 people from all over the country and not one had a negative thign to say about the food or atmosphere. I wish our Bass Pro had an Islamorada Fish Company!

Visited January 2013