“tasty shopping” 4 of 5 bubbles

Islamorada Fish Company
Ranked #234 of 843 Restaurants in Fort Myers
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Cape Coral
“tasty shopping”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2013

We have never been disappointed with the service or food at Bass Pro Shop's in-house restaurant. This particular Sunday it was busy but our server was competent and knowledgeable. I opted for clam chowder and salad; my partner added the sweet potato fries and we were not disappointed. We had no room for dessert but have heard that the key lime pie is memorable.

• Visited August 2013

• Turkish first
Valdosta, Georgia
“Not impressed, but not terrible”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2013

So I have never been to the original IFC in the Keys, but my co-workers talked this place up based on their experience with the one in the Keys. The ambiance was pretty good, but I was a bit concerned that it was attached to the Bass Pro Shop store. I was even more concerned that the place was almost empty during dinner hours. The wait staff was super nice and prompt, and the interior had a nice ambiance to it. The food was sort of hit and miss. The bread was really good, and the citrus salad with mahi that I had was a mixed bag. The dressing was sparse and almost overpowering the mahi. The mahi itself was cooked well, but in the salad it just wasn't working for me. MY co-workers were similarly unimpressed with their orders, feeling it didn't really make an outstanding impression. Maybe in comparison to the original IFC, the food didn't have a chance. Either way, I would skip this place and try a different seafood spot if that's what you're looking for.

• Visited July 2013
Tampa, Florida
“The original Islamorada Fish Company in the Keys is great... Here, not so much...”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2013 via mobile

I've been going to the original IFC for years, so this didn't meet my expectations. Venison stuffed mushrooms - excellent, My fish was not hot, and my broccoli was also cold. Service was terribly slow.

• Visited July 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Alligator , you gotta try it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2013

I was hesitant about eating at a restaurant attached to Bass Pro. i am glad my co-workers decied we had to try it out. The food was excellent from the alligator bites ( a little bite of spice themselves) to the wide range of seafood entrees. 5 people from all over the country and not one had a negative thign to say about the food or atmosphere. I wish our Bass Pro had an Islamorada Fish Company!

Visited January 2013
1 Thank D J S
Boston, Massachusetts
“A must when you visit the area”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2013

What a great place to eat and relax! We enjoyed our dinner on the screened in patio and had wonderful meals that are priced fairly ! Great menu , and service was super too!

Visited May 2013