“Wonderful view, attentive waitress”

Three Fishermen Seafood Restaurant
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Soups
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Families with children, Scenic view
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Fort Myers, Florida
“Wonderful view, attentive waitress”
Reviewed October 20, 2013

We frequently have lunch at this Three Fisherman and never have been disappointed. Our last visit was during a regatta and the parking lot was filled to overflowing with boat trailers, etc. We were not to be dissuaded and managed to find a parking spot.

Our waitress, Shelly, was very knowledgeable about the menu and quite helpful. I normally have fried oysters, and my husband ordered scallops. She mentioned that they had only received 15 lbs. of scallops and that encouraged me to change my original order to a combo of scallops and oysters. Delicious!

The only negative we had is that the hostess didn't seem to want to be there; no smile, no friendly greeting, just dropped our menus on the table and walked away. However, Shelly more than made up for the hostess's lack of personality.

“SMOKED MULLET”
Reviewed October 12, 2013

I love it and this is one of the very few places that has it. Hooray! It wasn't the best I've ever had, but it was good. They smoke it themselves here. We had it as an appetizer.

The rest of our meal was very good as well. I don't know what took us so long to "discover" this place. It's certainly one of the best seafood joints around.

1 Thank Jdeppman
fort myers
“Great food two locations”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

I read the tripadvisor reviews often, and relized that some reviews for this location are actually for their north store location. If you have eaten at both locations, you would know. The north store is located on the water, and the south store is in sams club plaza, both are excellent, but I prefer the south store. I have never had a bad meal at the south store or bad service, the north store has a lot more staff and can be a bit noisy.

Punta Gorda Isles, Florida, United States
“Very disappointed”
Reviewed October 8, 2013

I have-never left a review before as a negative. We expected to have a great seafood lunch. No so.... The portion was small and very expensive. The calamari appetizer was about a cup full, not enought to share ($8). The scallops were cut up on a skewer to look like more, and the cole slaw was tasteless. The fish taco platter was two small tacos with a tiny piece of fish, very disappointing and unappetizing. We came home hungry and vowed never to go there again. The worse lunch we have ever had. Save your money. The view is the only plus about the visit.

Trinity, Florida
“Terrible food”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

We tried this restaurant because it was on the water. I had the baked fish, green beans and cole slaw. Despite being on the water and having the name 'Three Fishermen', the fish was obviously frozen, then baked with virtally no seasoning. The green beans came from a can, were barely 'nuked', and didn't even have salt and pepper to season it. Very bland meal and I left over half of it. Don't waste your time or money!

• Visited August 2013