“SMOKED MULLET”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed October 12, 2013

I love it and this is one of the very few places that has it. Hooray! It wasn't the best I've ever had, but it was good. They smoke it themselves here. We had it as an appetizer.

The rest of our meal was very good as well. I don't know what took us so long to "discover" this place. It's certainly one of the best seafood joints around.

1  Thank Jdeppman

Reviewed October 10, 2013

I read the tripadvisor reviews often, and relized that some reviews for this location are actually for their north store location. If you have eaten at both locations, you would know. The north store is located on the water, and the south store is in sams club plaza, both are excellent, but I prefer the south store. I have never had a bad meal at the south store or bad service, the north store has a lot more staff and can be a bit noisy.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

I have-never left a review before as a negative. We expected to have a great seafood lunch. No so.... The portion was small and very expensive. The calamari appetizer was about a cup full, not enought to share ($8). The scallops were cut up on a skewer to look like more, and the cole slaw was tasteless. The fish taco platter was two small tacos with a tiny piece of fish, very disappointing and unappetizing. We came home hungry and vowed never to go there again. The worse lunch we have ever had. Save your money. The view is the only plus about the visit.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

We tried this restaurant because it was on the water. I had the baked fish, green beans and cole slaw. Despite being on the water and having the name 'Three Fishermen', the fish was obviously frozen, then baked with virtally no seasoning. The green beans came from a can, were barely 'nuked', and didn't even have salt and pepper to season it. Very bland meal and I left over half of it. Don't waste your time or money!

Reviewed August 31, 2013

Seafood was delicious, fast and friendly service, lots of food for a great price, great laid back atmosphere. Used a $5 off coupon from website. Fish dip was tasty! Definately coming back again!