“Awesome Staff”

Ranked #36 of 59 Hotels in Fort Myers
Clearwater, Florida
“Awesome Staff”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

I had a day trip turned into an overnight and needed a room, my Harley was in the shop In Ft Myers this was Jan 2nd, got up the morning of the 3rd and was proceeding to walk to the dealership(26 miles away) I seriously was wanting to walk as the bike would not have been done till about 2-3 pm.
Sonjia the front desk clerk had the maintance guy take her POV and drive me to the dealership.
The kindness and great personality of the staff there was awesome and the rooms were spectacular. I would stay there again any time.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank coachdave66
Micheline L, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Ft Myers - I-75, responded to this review, January 7, 2015
Thank you for letting us know what a great thing that Sonja did for you. This is the kind of customer service we strive for everyday.

While I hope that your bike doesn't break down again, I do hope that you will come back to stay with us again.

Micheline Lobdell

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Plantation, Florida
Reviewed December 29, 2013

If you are looking for a clean, safe, convenient place to spend the night off I-75 in the Ft. Myers area, then you don't need to look any further. This hotel was perfect. The room was clean, spacious bathroom with great towels, in room coffee maker and other amenities that you night need, like a gym, free laundry, in-room kitchenette loaded with most everything, free WiFi, "bodega" off the lobby for anything you might have forgotten to bring, and the best part was free Juan Valdez coffee all day & night. The best part was the reasonable rates! Although the hotel faces I-75 it was very quite, no car noises. The only annoyance was the barking dogs, because the hotel is pet friendly.

Room Tip: Ask for the top floor
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Dillon M, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Ft Myers - I-75, responded to this review, April 11, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write your review. You are a valued guest and we are glad you enjoyed your stay!! Although we are sincerely sorry that our in house animals disturbed your stay. We hope to have the pleasure of serving you again in the near future! Please let me know if I can assist you with future reservations! Manager@cwfortmyers.com

In Hospitality,
Dillon Maguire
Florida
Reviewed November 26, 2013

We just wanted something to sleep in for 2 nights while visiting friends in the area. The price was great, but I was a little worried when we pulled up and saw that it was "pet friendly". I was pleasantly surprized that although there were many canine visitors there was absolutely no trace of doggie odor, hair, or anything else too gross to mention. Our standard room came with a small kitchen also. Good Job Candlewood Suites. I would not hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for the great review. Our pet owners are very good about keeping the pet areas clean and the hotel staff takes care of the rest. We want every guest to feel at home, pet owner or not.

Have a great day!

OHIO
Reviewed November 17, 2013

I stayed at this location for 3 days. It was very nice. Hotel was under update construction, but did not interfere with my stay. price was reasonable, and place well kept. The help were very helpful and assisted with every request i had.

Room Tip: The A/c was a little noisy, and place was not easy to find based on directions provided. The directi...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of the Candlewood Suites I-75. Construction repairs can be a bit tricky when trying to make sure that we don''t bother our guests, so I'm glad that we succeeded in that. Our team always tries to be as responsive as they can to make sure all of our guests are taken care of and comfortable.

We hope to see you on your next trip to Fort Myers.

Albany, New York
Reviewed October 20, 2013

We enjoyed our stay here. We chose this hotel because we were moving to florida and needed a hotel with an efficiency because we have a two year old and needed a washer /dryer and kitchen area. The staff at the front desk were extremely helpful. We booked a 1 bedroom suite because we had my mother in law with us and needed a place for her to stay with our two year old. We got up to our room and realized that the room didn't have a separate bedroom. We went back down and explained to them that something wasn't right and they immediately got the assistant.manager and he actually gave us the adjoining room to our current room for no charge. They were extremely pleasant to deal with and I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Thank you taking the time to write a review. That was a great way to solve your situation and the tight thing to do. I hope that your move to Florida has been a great one.

North Port, Florida
Reviewed August 1, 2013

We stayed at the Candlewood Fort Myers North, on Colonial Court, recently. We were greeted, at the front desk, by Esmeralda. She was Ms. Personality and very helpful. Our suite was comfortable and very well appointed. We visited The Cupboard. (I forgot my toothbrush) and there was toothpaste and razors and most everything there but toothbrushes. That is really not a complaint. Just a comment. We would not hesitate to use Candlewood Suites, in the future.
Maryann
North Port, FL

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank maryannb225
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of the Candle wood Suites I-75. Sadly, Esmeralda has moved away, but she was a great asset to the hotel and we miss her.

I hope that next time you are in Fort Myers you will stay with us again and I promise we will have toothbrushes!

Lehigh Acres, Florida
Reviewed July 16, 2013

i just want a little peace any quite doing the 4 of july and they put me in end room i was knot out i hear know noise at all love it.i had everything i need it in the room coffe clean fresh towels 2 t.v in the room iron and board hanger in both rooms the room was very clean and good staff.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Thank you for that great review! I am glad that you found the hotel quite, clean and comfortable and the staff helpful.

Have a wonderful New Year!