“Birthday dinner”

Capone's Coal Fired Pizza
Ranked #34 of 981 Restaurants in Fort Myers
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Welcome to Capone's Coal Fired Pizza, legit since 2014. From the moment you walk through the door you are back in the roaring 20s, with a prohibition bar feel. From the hostesses in flapper dresses to the décor and Al Capone's safe in the basement in the middle of the dining room ... We serve a great thin crust, coal-oven fired pizza, with the freshest custom toppings. Beyond that we are famous for our oven roasted wings and our pasta that is made in house fresh daily. Add a handmade old-school cocktail or a glass of wine from the bar, sit back, relax and enjoy the atmosphere. And your pizza. As we like to say: "Pizza so good, it should be illegal!"
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I took my friend to Capone’s for a birthday celebration. The staff was prompt, attentive and friendly. We sat at the bar, our bartender was welcoming and pleasant. She told about a special for the evening, we ordered it and it was delicious! You can see them making your pizza in the coal fired ovens. We had a wonderful time and we’ll absolutely be back again and again.

Courtney H, Guest Relations Manager at Capone's Coal Fired Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

We're glad we could celebrate with you and your friend for their birthday, Lesley! It's great to hear you both had so much fun. See you again soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I came solo and sat at the bar. Order the meatballs which were phenomenal and a custom calzone which came so hot and fresh I ahd to wait to eat it! The food came very quickly and the drinks were perfect. Audrey was an absolute delight and very knowledgeable about the menu as far as handling my questions. If you are in the area, make it a point to stop in even if just for oje of her drinks.

We're thrilled to hear how much you enjoyed your experience, Sampson! We'll forward your comments to the team to make sure Audrey gets recognized for her hard work. Come back soon for more great meatballs and calzones!

Reviewed October 13, 2018

Went to Capone's for lunch on a weekday. Our server was Gaje (pronounced Gauge) and he was outstanding! We ordered the turkey sausage lasagna soup, baby spinach salad, and a large margherita pizza. Service was impeccable. Food was excellent. Came out of the kitchen quickly. Salad and all other ingredients were very fresh. We were impressed. Lunch, plus a glass of wine and a soda was 40 bucks. We thought that was pretty cheap. The soup sounded pretty weird, but was actually very good. Don't hesitate to go here for a bite to eat. Someone is paying attention to the service and food here and it shows. Thank you.

It's awesome to hear how much you enjoyed your whole experience, T.C.! We'll forward your comments to our management team so they can be aware of all of your compliments. Thank you for the review and we hope you'll swing by again soon!

Reviewed October 13, 2018

First visit for us and WOW, we will definitely be back. Capones felt like a Miami Beach hip, fun and bustling hot spot. Friendly wait staff... THANK YOU KRISTIN.. for your 5 star service and excellent menu choices. Try the pizza for sure and at least order one homemade pasta to share. We loved the sausage, peppers and pasta, the Med salad and the boys loved loved loved the wings. Great sport for family, kids, friends.... We will definitely be back.

We are thrilled to hear how much you enjoyed your experience, Kristie! We love getting feedback like this, especially when it comes to our awesome team members! Thank you so much and we hope to see you again!

Reviewed October 11, 2018 via mobile

I have many food allergies but my dairy allergy is definitely the most limiting so when I come to a pizza place I don’t have much hope of eating much, if anything. However our waitress, Kristin, was kind and very helpful. She would check everything that I asked to see if it contained dairy. Often times the waitstaff can understandably get overwhelmed or frustrated with checking but she was very kind and thorough. I really appreciate her willingness to work with me to find me something I’m able to eat! We also had some people in our group that were a little difficult to wait on, and she handled it perfectly and was very patient and polite. I would definitely recommend Capone’s, and I hope to come back soon!

We are very pleased to hear about Kristin's professionalism and attentiveness. We will make sure our managers are aware of her hard work. Thank you for the review and we hope to see you again soon!