“Great option due to location”

Courtyard Fort Myers at I-75 and Gulf Coast Town Center
Ranked #27 of 59 Hotels in Fort Myers
Rio de Janeiro, RJ
“Great option due to location”
Reviewed June 18, 2014

This is a basic hotel but very quiet, spacious rooms, good swimming pool and gym. What is great here? It is close to restaurants, commercial center, movie theater, target, best buy, etc. If you are here you can wlak around and have what to do. Also located close to several points and a great outlet mall, Miromar; great staff and very good breakfast buffet.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Marcos P
John M, General Manager at Courtyard Fort Myers at I-75 and Gulf Coast Town Center, responded to this review, August 13, 2014
We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you in the future.

john.mesaros@marriott.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Bradenton
Reviewed June 1, 2014

Nice looking hotel. Quiet for a Sat. night. It was clean with comfortable beds. Next door to shopping and restaurant. Staff upgraded us to a spa king room. Didn't eat on property so can't review that. Would definitely stay again!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
John M, General Manager at Courtyard Fort Myers at I-75 and Gulf Coast Town Center, responded to this review, June 2, 2014
Thanks for the awesome review. We greatly appreciate you choosing the Courtyard by Marriott at Gulf Coast Town Center. We look forward to seeing you soon.

Winnetka, Illinois
Reviewed May 30, 2014

Excellent hotel for business travel. Near everything. The Staff was very accomodating
the hotel was spotless and the restaurant was clean, reasonable and open late. Multiple restaurants and services very close to the hotel.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
We want to sincerely thank you for your business and are happy you had a wonderful stay. We look forward to having you the next time you travel to Ft Myers.

Lakeland, Florida
Reviewed May 29, 2014

Found it to be clean, comfortable, and soft towels. The welcome we had when arring was 2nd to none. My wife and I were very please.Quiet with bright rooms ,nice patio with pool.Iwould recommend to friends to stay here.

• Stayed May 2014
Thanks so much for staying with us and taking the time to write about us. We greatly appreciate your business!

Ohio
Reviewed May 4, 2014

Booked for a one night stay on a Friday- Service was 5, overall room experience was 3 (avg). Genuinely nice and helpful front desk staff. I had several errands to run, and was sincerely greeted each time I returned. Asked same person about restaurant options after 1030pm (my friend's flight was much later than mine), and he gave me several options where the kitchen served till midnight. Even provided me a coupon for 10% off.
Room quality mostly met expectations -modernly appointed, and very clean- especially the bathroom, which is VERY important to me. Two opportunities to improve: Musty smell of the AC unit in Room 425 and only standard-definition channels (?? it's 2014! and this is a category 4 hotel?!)
I regretted not asking for a different room due to the musty AC odor before unpacking, but that was my choice. Instead I chose to turn it off until it was necessary, then turned it back on.
As for TV - I certainly understand if HBO/ premium channels aren't included in the room rate, but I do expect better than grainy 'rabbit ears' worthy standard-def from a mid-level Marriott property. Even holiday inn express offers HDTV!

It's perfectly located in a well-maintained / modernly constructed area that is super convenient to the Fort Myers airport. Gulf Coast Town Center is walking distance (or 2 minute drive if you prefer) to MANY restaurants, Starbucks, movie theater and larger tenant anchors like BassProShops, Dick's Sporting Goods and Belk. A SuperTarget is located within a 1/4 mi as well. We did not take advantage of the pool, gym or breakfast. The cafe area was quite busy in the morning and tables were being cleaned and maintained.
I would recommend staying here despite the 2 opportunities mentioned. Overall, the staff and location are what makes this place so good.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
John M, General Manager at Courtyard Fort Myers at I-75 and Gulf Coast Town Center, responded to this review, May 6, 2014
I want to apologize for the couple inconveniences but greatly appreciate you bringing them to our attention. We will get them corrected. I would like to also thank you for taking the time to write and saying many great things as well. Thanks very much for staying with us and look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed May 4, 2014

This was our second year staying at this hotel during our daughters spring break. We love this hotel, and Courtyard properties never disappoint us. We drove from Michigan, but the hotel is located close to the airport if you chose to fly into Ft. Myers. Each day we visited a different beach and this hotel is perfectly located to get to beaches. Bonita Beach, Captiva Island, Sanibel Island, Marco Island, and many more. It is located within the Gulf Coast Town Center outdoor mall which was perfect. After a long day at the beach we were able to rest, and walk over to any of the many amazing restaurants, shops and enjoy outdoor entertainment. The hotel breakfast package was nominal and the restaurant staff is always so friendly. We reserved a one bedroom suite, awesome. Rooms are spacious, quiet and clean , , , very much appreciated after a long day. The hotel workout room had everything we needed, and the pool area is beautiful and again, quiet. This hotel is very well managed, staff helpful, genuinely friendly, and property clean and well kept. We did travel to Ft. Myers beach which is also a beautiful stretch however staying off the beaten path ensures the best of both worlds, freedom to explore the area and beaches, and retreat to the convenience of restaurants and shops, while enjoying a peaceful night sleep in a quiet hotel.

Room Tip: The one bedroom suite is located at the end of the hall --- no elevator noise, or ice machine noise...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Thanks so much for taking the time to talk about our hotel. it is greatly appreciated. We look forward to having you the next time you are in Ft Myers.

Fairhaven, Massachusetts
Reviewed April 30, 2014

My sons and I have stayed at the Courtyard for the past four years. The accomodations are excellent and the staff is extremely friendly and helpful. The location is perfect for dining, the Red Sox spring training site, golf and other recreation. We will continue to stay there and look forward to our next visit in March 2015.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Thanks for your continual loyalty to our hotel and we greatly appreciate your business. We look forward to seeing you in 2015.