Courtyard Fort Myers at I-75 and Gulf Coast Town Center
Ranked #25 of 59 Hotels in Fort Myers
Reviewed September 16, 2013

Great location to the many restaurants and shops at Gulf Coast Town Center, close to the Miromar Outlet. Very clean, friendly staff. I like the beds in this establishment are not against the wall of the room next to you; I think this keeps thing quieter!!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
John M, General Manager at Courtyard Fort Myers at I-75 and Gulf Coast Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2013

Thanks very much for staying with us at the Courtyard by Marriott in the Gulf Coast Town Center. We greatly appreciate your comments and I will pass them on to the entire staff. We look forward to you staying with us when you come back to Ft Myers.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Good hotel good location for Perfect Game tournaments. Staff was really friendly. Hotel is updated, restaurant staff was friendly. We were on the bottom floor very quiet. Beds were comfortable. Close to all the fields we played at. The most we traveled was 20 minutes to get to park. Not close to any beaches, had to travel. But close to the airport. Love the big screen TV's when you walked in, had menu board, local stores and shopping. Parking was safe.

Room Tip: we were on the bottom floor it was really quit. Hotel is updated, beds were comfortable. Staff was...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
John M, General Manager at Courtyard Fort Myers at I-75 and Gulf Coast Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2013

We are so happy that this is a great spot for you when you come down for Perfect Game. I will pass along the comments to the staff. Thanks so much for your business and we look forward to seeing you for more Perfect Game or just to get away.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

I stay here a lot when in Fort Myers doing fishing seminars at Bass Pro Shops. Always clean, good price, and convenient to Bass Pro Shops. My wife and I usually get a King spa room and relax while we are there and everything is walking distance including a great place to eat Miller's Ale House. Parking is good and it is right by the mall for any kind of shopping you might want to do.

Room Tip: The King spa room are great
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business

We greatly appreciate you choosing us everytime you come for your fish seminar. Thanks for the terrrific comments and look forward to you and your wife coming to stay with us the next time you are in Ft Myers.

Reviewed August 16, 2013

I have stayed at this location many times both for business and pleasure. Always spotless...not just clean...I mean spotless. front desk is super efficient yet remains friendly...efficiency is important especially when your on business and don't have time for nonsense. Marriott should use this Courtyard as a model of what the ideal Courtyard should be. THANK YOU for running such a good hotel. keep up the EXCELLENT job.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
John M, General Manager at Courtyard Fort Myers at I-75 and Gulf Coast Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2013

I want to sincerely thank you for choosing the Courtyard by Marriott at Gulf Coast Town Center. I will pass on your wonderful comments to the entire staff. We look forward to your return.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

I have visited many Courtyard Marriott and I must admit the Courtyard Marriott Fort Myers Gulf Coast Town Center ranked at the top for cleanliness and hospitality.
I received a warm welcome from the young lady who checked me into the hotel. The staff in the kitchen and dining room for breakfast was wonderful and the staff that serviced my room each day was friendly and did a great job.
The location was perfect with the different restaurants and places to shop.

Room Tip: Room 313 was great. It is located on the front of the building and away from the ice machines and...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

I want to thank you so much for staying at our hotel. We greatly appreciate you taking the time writing the terrific things about our hotel. We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in Ft Myers, FL.

Reviewed August 8, 2013 via mobile

Very good location. Close to an outdoor higher end shopping plaza with lots of stores, bars, and all kinds of dining options.
Hotel is one of the newly designed Courtyards. Clean, updated rooms. Great overall. customer service. Made to order breakfast in morning. Nice bar area with specialty craft beers, wine, & liquor in evening.

• Stayed: August 2013
John M, General Manager at Courtyard Fort Myers at I-75 and Gulf Coast Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2013

I wanted to sincerely thank you for choosing our hotel and we greatly appreciate the terrific comments. We look forward to your return in the future.

John.Mesaros@marriott.com

Reviewed July 14, 2013

We spent one night. We were traveling along the Gulf coast looking at communities where we might want to spend our retirement years. We had spent the day along the coast and viewing homes. We were just looking for a place to rest and head out early to Marco Island. The room was clean. Staff was helpful recommending a restaurant.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
John M, General Manager at Courtyard Fort Myers at I-75 and Gulf Coast Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2013

I first want to thank you for choosing the Courtyard by Marriott at Gulf Coast Town Center in Ft Myers, FL. We sincerely appreciate your business. Also, we greatly appreciate you taking the time to write about our hotel and look forward to seeing you during your next visits to find that perfect retirement place.

Have a fantabulous day!