“A Very Nice Hotel in a Great Location” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Courtyard Fort Myers at I-75 and Gulf Coast Town Center

Courtyard Fort Myers at I-75 and Gulf Coast Town Center
Ranked #25 of 60 Hotels in Fort Myers
Ogdensburg
“A Very Nice Hotel in a Great Location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

We spent a week at the Courtyard by Marriott while with a tour of the Fort Myers area. The hotel was amazingly clean and fresh each day. The hotel was up-to-date with decor and furnishings. The property has a lovely and clean pool area. The breakfast each morning was delicious with both hot and cold items. The staff was outstanding and we felt waited on and pampered. There's an airport shuttle for the convenience of guests. Adjacent to the hotel, we found many shops and restaurants in the Gulf Coast Town Center to visit during our evening hours. There is an area for guests to do laundry, a fitness room, and a pass to the LA Fitness Center next door. It was a pleasure to stay at the Courtyard by Marriott.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 stars
John M, General Manager at Courtyard Fort Myers at I-75 and Gulf Coast Town Center, responded to this review, March 6, 2013
The entire staff says thank you so much for spending you time in Ft Myers with us and taking the time to write about the Courtyard by Marriott at Gulf Coast Town Center. We sincerely appreciate the awesome comments about the hotel and the staff. Again, thanks very much for your business and we look forward to seeing you the next time you visit Ft Myers.

Have a Fantabulous Day!

john.mesaros@marriott.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Tecumseh, Michigan
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

Had read great reviews about this hotel and thought I would give it a try...

The hotel itself is very nice and very clean and it really is in a great little area. Lots of walk to around the hotel. Also, the staff made a great effort to be very friendly; every staff member I ran into said hello and asked me how I was enjoying my stay. It was very welcoming. The only staff letdown I had was at breakfast. The waitress was very inattentive. There were 2 or 3 employees working the breakfast buffet and I was one of three occupied tables; but I felt completely invisible. Now, I get it. It's a buffet... But I would have liked my coffee/juice refilled or plates taken away. These were not frequent occurrences. But the price was right, $10 for a well stocked breakfast buffet was just right.

The rooms are very nice. The bed was comfortable, I had a very large TV, and there was plenty of space in the room. There were lots of plug outlets in the places where I needed them and the internet was very good. I was able to stream Netflix with zero difficulty.

The walls are thin though. I heard everything going on in the room next door and in the hallway. I woke up a couple times in the night because I thought I heard a vacuum cleaner... Finally, after about the 3rd or 4th time being woke up by the vacuum cleaner sound, I went out in the hall to investigate. Nope, not a vacuum cleaner. It was the hum of the ice machine making ice; which was SIX DOORS AWAY. Even from that distance, it kept me up...

This not-so-great night of sleep was sad, really. This hotel had so much potential.

Room Tip: The third floor was where the ice machine noise kept me awake from six doors away.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars
John M, General Manager at Courtyard Fort Myers at I-75 and Gulf Coast Town Center, responded to this review, March 4, 2013
I want to first thank you for choosing the Courtyard by Marriott Gulf Coast Town Center, Ft Myers. We appreciate all of the great feedback. I want to sincerely apologize for the ice machine not allowing you to get a great nights sleep. We hope you will give us another try and we will do our best to put you as far away from the ice machine. Thanks again for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Niceville
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

Highly recommended. As a corporate pilot I spend more than a hundred days a year on the road in hotels from Los Angeles to New York to Miami. I always enjoy our stops in Fort Myers. This hotel is clean, the bed linens fresh, and the rooms updated to current standards. The pool and spa area is well designed and maintained while the hotel itself is situated in the Guld Coast Town Center which means walking access to restaurants, entertainment, and shopping. Although this facility has the typical hotel fitness room, they also offer a pass to the LA Fitness facility located next door. Finally, the entire staff, customer service reps at checkin, the maintenance and service staff, all seem motivated to ensure that your stay is pleasant and memorable.

Room Tip: Even numbers face the pool.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 stars
We greatly appreciate you business and also your comments. It means a lot coming from someone who spends his entire life on the road. Thanks for everything and we look forward to your return soon to the Courtyard by Marriott at Gulf Coast Town Center, Ft Myers.

Thanks again!

O'Fallon, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

This Courtyard is perfectly located in the Gulf Coast Town Center. I have stayed here a few times before and it never disappoints. There are tons of restaurants, live music and shopping. The hotel itself is great. Terrific staff. Great Internet. Clean and up to date. Extremely comfortable. They also have an airport shuttle.

Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
John M, General Manager at Courtyard Fort Myers at I-75 and Gulf Coast Town Center, responded to this review, February 26, 2013
The team here at the Courtyard by Marriott Gulf Coast Town Center would like to say thank you for choosing our hotel for your trips to Ft Myers and for taking the time writing about our hotel, how great the internet was and our location and activities. We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to you staying with us each and every time you come to Ft Myers.

Have a Fantabulous Day!
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

All the facilities you would expect from a hotel like this, does not disappoint. food is good, staff courtieous and well appointed and its a breeze to be in. Quick check in and check out services, ample parking and well decorated

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
John M, General Manager at Courtyard Fort Myers at I-75 and Gulf Coast Town Center, responded to this review, January 31, 2013
I want to first thank you for choosing the Courtyard by Marriott at Gulf Coast Town Center in Ft Myers, FL. It is terrific that you enjoyed your stay with us. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to give us feedback about our hotel. We look forward to having you stay with us the next time you are in Ft Myers, FL

Warm Regards,

Burlington, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

I have stayed at many hotels over the years as it is required as part of my job and this hotel was fantastic! Staff super friendly and helpful. Rooms are very very clean and up-to-date. The pool area is nice and the pool was heated which it made it even better! Lot's of restaurants and shopping within walking distance. Would definitely stay there again!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 stars
PatsyPagan, General Manager at Courtyard Fort Myers at I-75 and Gulf Coast Town Center, responded to this review, January 30, 2013
I want to sincerely thank you for choosing the Courtyard by Marriott at Gulf Coast Town Center in Ft Myers, FL. Your comments mean a lot for someone who has traveled alot and stayed in many hotels. We greatly appreciate your business and hope to see you again really soon.

John.Mesaros@marriott.com
Augusta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

Like new, this Marriott stands out because it is located near I-75, 4 miles from Mirimar outlets, a few more from Coconut Point place. Besides it is located inside the Gulf CoastTown Center, what means a lot of restaurants, shops and weekend attractions. Two miles from Germain Arena and Fort Myers Airport. superb location.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
PatsyPagan, General Manager at Courtyard Fort Myers at I-75 and Gulf Coast Town Center, responded to this review, January 28, 2013
My staff and I want to thank you for taking the time to write such wonderful comments about our hotel and location. We look forward to having you stay with us every time you come to Southwest Fl.