Courtyard Fort Myers at I-75 and Gulf Coast Town Center
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewstowne centermarriott courtyardwalking distancetypical courtyardclose to the airportfront desk staffshopping and restaurantsbassstarbucks coffeeexcellent locationwatch tvrsw airportminutes from the airportfire pitinternet servicebusiness travelercomfortable rooms
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Like new, this Marriott stands out because it is located near I-75, 4 miles from Mirimar outlets, a few more from Coconut Point place. Besides it is located inside the Gulf CoastTown Center, what means a lot of restaurants, shops and weekend attractions. Two miles from Germain Arena and Fort Myers Airport. superb location.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
PatsyPagan, General Manager at Courtyard Fort Myers at I-75 and Gulf Coast Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2013

My staff and I want to thank you for taking the time to write such wonderful comments about our hotel and location. We look forward to having you stay with us every time you come to Southwest Fl.

John Mesaros
john.mesaros@marriott.com

Reviewed January 13, 2013

Our company uses this hotel on a regular basis as we have a training facility in Fort Myers. During my stay (Saturday - Tuesday & returned on the Friday) I found the staff very professional and willing to help. A good example is that I left at 5.30am on the Wednesday but the restaurant team provided freshly cut fruit and tea despite the restaurant not opening for another hour. I also left a bag there whilst i went to Orlando for a few days rather than lugging everything there and back. The rooms were spacious and clean with a good choice of TV programmes ( Live English football on ESPN Saturday morning). Did not eat an evening meal so unable to comment on quality of meals outside breakfast. The hotel also provides a bus service to whether you wish to go so a $5 tip was much cheaper than the $22 a taxi will charge you to go to or from the airport.

During your visit go and shop at Giacomo Battaglia (shirt shop and fine Italian clothing). He has a superb range of shirts at $140 and a great welcome - was invited to share a beer or wine with the owner and his friends. The owner used to dress Frank Sinatra (he will show you the write up in a local newspaper about him and Frank :-) - great sales guy.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
John M, General Manager at Courtyard Fort Myers at I-75 and Gulf Coast Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2013

The team and I at the Courtyard by Marriott Gulf Coast Town Center in Ft Myers would like to sincerely thank you for choosing our hotel and appreciate all of the great comments. We look forward to you staying with us on your next visit. Thanks again for your business.

Reviewed December 12, 2012

Very clean and well run. The pool area is large and many loungers to pick from.
All areas of Hotel are neat and organized.
This location is excellent with numerous shopping and dining options with a 4-6 block walking distance.
Fort Myers airport is 5 minutes away by car. No airport noise at all.
The internet via wireless is not reliable. If you can connect the cord in the room it works fine.
They need to get that fixed now not later.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
John M, General Manager at Courtyard Fort Myers at I-75 and Gulf Coast Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2012

Thanks very much for staying at our hotel and providing the terrific comments about the hotel. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed December 8, 2012 via mobile

I wrote an earlier review about the Internet at this hotel. At thst time, management replied that their Internet service would be upgraded soon. That review was in August 2012; it's now December 2013. The Internet -- when it works -- is almost too slow to use. But last night/this morning it just does not work. I reported this to the desk, and they told me they would call for service. I stayed in Room 101.

I need Internet coverage for my work. So after about 7 stays at this hotel, I will not return.

If you need reliable Internet service, do not stay here.

• Stayed: December 2012
2  Thank lwhitmandc

I want to sincerely apologize that you did not have good internet service. We upgraded the service in July and we have had great feedback from many of our regular guests. We appreciate you trying us again and will use your comments to help us continue to improve the service even greater. I hope that you will consider us in the future and hopefully we can resolve the issues that you have had in the past.

Reviewed November 18, 2012

Located in the Gulf Coast Town Center shopping center, this hotel is right on top of numerous shopping and dining options, making it a very convenient place to stay. It is 5 minutes max to the Ft. Myers airport, which is great if you need to get to the airport quickly. The hotel is clean, modern, and very comfortable. Courteous staff and decent pool area are pluses. There is a restaurant on site that serves breakfast only, which at $10 a head is decent (though the eggs were runny). The hotel is a reasonably easy drive to great beaches at Ft. Myers, Sanibel, Bonita Springs, and Naples. All in all, a pleasant, comfortable hotel within easy access of southwest Florida attractions.

Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
John M, General Manager at Courtyard Fort Myers at I-75 and Gulf Coast Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2012

I want to sincerely thank you for staying at the Courtyard by Marriott at Gulf Coast Town Center. We are glad you and your family had a wonderful stay with us. When you come to Ft Myers either on leisure or business we look forward to you staying with us each and every time.