“Nice stay....a well run, clean, newer Courtyard” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Courtyard Fort Myers at I-75 and Gulf Coast Town Center

Courtyard Fort Myers at I-75 and Gulf Coast Town Center
Ranked #24 of 60 Hotels in Fort Myers
Florida
“Nice stay....a well run, clean, newer Courtyard”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

Very clean and well run. The pool area is large and many loungers to pick from.
All areas of Hotel are neat and organized.
This location is excellent with numerous shopping and dining options with a 4-6 block walking distance.
Fort Myers airport is 5 minutes away by car. No airport noise at all.
The internet via wireless is not reliable. If you can connect the cord in the room it works fine.
They need to get that fixed now not later.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 stars
John M, General Manager at Courtyard Fort Myers at I-75 and Gulf Coast Town Center, responded to this review, December 18, 2012
Thanks very much for staying at our hotel and providing the terrific comments about the hotel. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Washington, DC
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2012 via mobile

I wrote an earlier review about the Internet at this hotel. At thst time, management replied that their Internet service would be upgraded soon. That review was in August 2012; it's now December 2013. The Internet -- when it works -- is almost too slow to use. But last night/this morning it just does not work. I reported this to the desk, and they told me they would call for service. I stayed in Room 101.

I need Internet coverage for my work. So after about 7 stays at this hotel, I will not return.

If you need reliable Internet service, do not stay here.

• Stayed December 2012
2 Thank lwhitmandc
I want to sincerely apologize that you did not have good internet service. We upgraded the service in July and we have had great feedback from many of our regular guests. We appreciate you trying us again and will use your comments to help us continue to improve the service even greater. I hope that you will consider us in the future and hopefully we can resolve the issues that you have had in the past.
New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012 via mobile

Located in the Gulf Coast Town Center shopping center, this hotel is right on top of numerous shopping and dining options, making it a very convenient place to stay. It is 5 minutes max to the Ft. Myers airport, which is great if you need to get to the airport quickly. The hotel is clean, modern, and very comfortable. Courteous staff and decent pool area are pluses. There is a restaurant on site that serves breakfast only, which at $10 a head is decent (though the eggs were runny). The hotel is a reasonably easy drive to great beaches at Ft. Myers, Sanibel, Bonita Springs, and Naples. All in all, a pleasant, comfortable hotel within easy access of southwest Florida attractions.

Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
John M, General Manager at Courtyard Fort Myers at I-75 and Gulf Coast Town Center, responded to this review, November 20, 2012
I want to sincerely thank you for staying at the Courtyard by Marriott at Gulf Coast Town Center. We are glad you and your family had a wonderful stay with us. When you come to Ft Myers either on leisure or business we look forward to you staying with us each and every time.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

Normal Courtyard hotel room layout. Great beds, nice sofa to sit and work or watch TV. SUPER clean room.
When i booked this hotel, I didn't realize it was literally in the middle of shopping and dining. Nice surprise.

Friendly staff, nice breakfast. Highly recommended!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
John M, General Manager at Courtyard Fort Myers at I-75 and Gulf Coast Town Center, responded to this review, November 15, 2012
I just want to say thanks very much for staying with us. We greatly appreciate you recommending our hotel. We are glad you had a terrific stay and look forward to having you on your next visit to Southwest FL.
Charlotte, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

I love this hotel! The rooms are super clean and very large. The staff was excellent. Free pass the local LA Fitness and more restaurants within walking distance than you could believe. I wish I could stay here on every business trip!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
John M, General Manager at Courtyard Fort Myers at I-75 and Gulf Coast Town Center, responded to this review, November 5, 2012
The staff and I want to say thank you for the great comments for your recent stay with us. We hope you have many more business and leisure trips to Ft, Myers FL and stay with us at the Courtyard by Marriott at Gulf Coast Town Center.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

Very large clean rooms. Close to the airport, Bas Pro Shop, Carrabbas and other shopping and dining. Nice breakfast menu and shuttle vans. Pool area is nice as is the bar area. Great alternative to the beach.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 stars
John M, General Manager at Courtyard Fort Myers at I-75 and Gulf Coast Town Center, responded to this review, October 29, 2012
I want to sincerely thank you for spending the time to write such terrific commnets about our hotel and look forward to your return and welcome all the new potential guests whom you recommended us to them.
staten island
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

This is my second stay within a month and this stay is as good as the first. Let me start by saying that this hotel is immaculate. Not just the common areas but the rooms also. This is the first hotel that I felt that if my bare feet hit the floor I won't get some strange disease. The staff here is excellent, very friendly and helpful. I didn't rent car and they scheduled a ride for me without any problems like it should be. The breakfast buffet is adequate, not over the top but it has what you need to get going in the morning. The girls that work here (same girls for both stays) are great. Great service and an asset to this hotel. Front desk the same, very nice, helpful and again an asset. They set the tone for your stay as soon as you walk through the door. Although I did not use it, I did walk through it the pool area was very clean. It is also very convenient and walking distance to the gulf coast mall. Definitely cannot go wrong staying here.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
John M, General Manager at Courtyard Fort Myers at I-75 and Gulf Coast Town Center, responded to this review, October 23, 2012
Myself and the staff want to thank you very much for choosing the Courtyard by Marriott at Gulf Coast Town Center and for the terrific words about the hotel and staff. It is greatly appreciated and we look forward to you staying with us the next time you need to come to Ft Myers, FL.