Courtyard Fort Myers at I-75 and Gulf Coast Town Center
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$114
HotelIndigo.com
  • Pool
$76
$71
Candlewood Suites Ft Myers - I-75(Fort Myers)(Great Value!)
$59
$64
$259
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
Rock Lake Resort(Fort Myers)(Great Value!)
$69
$102
All reviewsla fitnesstowne centersuper targetwalking distancemarriott courtyardtypical courtyardclose to the airportbassfront desk staffshopping and restaurantsexcellent locationwatch tvrsw airportminutes from the airportfire pitinternet servicebusiness traveler
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 23, 2012

Other reviews say high price or bad internet...I don't get it. The price I paid was GREAT. I loved the room and the view. I had no trouble with VPN to my office. Minutes from the Gulf. Shopping and good food within a VERY short walk. Close to the airport, but I never heard a sound.
Wish I could stay longer!!!

Room Tip: Top floor for the best view
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank MikeTretick
John M, General Manager at Courtyard Fort Myers at I-75 and Gulf Coast Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2012

I want to say thank you for staying with us and also taking the time to let others know what a terrrific stay you had at the Courtyard by Marriott at Gulf Coast Town Center in Ft Myers. We look forward to your return.

Reviewed July 18, 2012 via mobile

If it wasn't for the price this would be an all 5 review. Located right in the heart of the top rated Gulfcoast town center shopping plaza and minutes from airport. Clean with a friendly staff, but a 20-30 minute drive from the beach or down town, this is one of Fort Myers' best stays. I stay here for work as rates allow.

• Stayed: May 2012
1  Thank Obi1234
John M, General Manager at Courtyard Fort Myers at I-75 and Gulf Coast Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2012

I want to thank you so much for staying with us and taking the time to review us on tripadvisor. We hope you continue to stay with us each time you stay in Ft Myers. You may also consider contacting our sales team to discuss your travel frequency and any others from your company to possibly give you a volume discount. Again, we sincerely appreciate your business.

Have a fantabulous day!

Reviewed June 20, 2012 via mobile

Just left from a short 2 night stay, one of the best stays at a hotel we have had. From the help getting us from the airport, check-in, friendliness, beautiful spotless hotel from top to bottom. Nice amenities, complimentary coffee, work out facility. We are relocating to the area, and won't hesitate to stay there during the process of moving.
Great place, can't say enough good things about the hotel and ALL the staff....refreshing!

• Stayed: June 2012
Management response:Responded June 22, 2012

Thank you so much for choosing the Courtyard By Marriott at Gulf Coast Town Center in Ft Myers, FL. We greatly appreciate your business and awesome comments. We look forward to having you stay with us during your transition to SWFL. Good luck with the move and we will see you soon.

Reviewed June 15, 2012

Accessing the Courtyard wireless network is easy but this property offers the most abysmal user experience I have ever experienced. I was never able to access my corporate VPN, a simple Google search took 3-7 minutes and ultimately I went to a wireless store and bought a Mifi device. For a business traveler needing reliable high speed internet access, this hotel is a nightmare!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
John M, General Manager at Courtyard Fort Myers at I-75 and Gulf Coast Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2012

We greatly appreciate you staying with us and want to deeply apologize for the inconvenience. In the next two weeks we will be changing to fiber in our entire hotel which will allow us to increase our speeds to over 30 times faster than our current speeds and will eliminate slow speeds during busy usage times. The next time you travel to Ft Myers I would greatly appreciate you giving us another try. Again, I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.

Reviewed May 1, 2012

I have stayed here three times over the last year for short family visits. The hotel is just fine, and the staff are all very nice. The rooms are pretty standard Marriott (i.e., bland) but just fine for my purposes. The only issue I have is the functionality of the Internet. While the wireless networks do show up on my browser and I was able to connect to gmail, the signal immediately drops out. I have not been able to use their wireless on any of my visits in the room. I did not check the lobby area, but I do not want to work in the lobby. So, if you need/rely on an Internet signal, do not stay here. After three tries, I will find another hotel for my Ft. Myers visits this year.

Room Tip: Stay away from the ice machines!
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
John M, General Manager at Courtyard Fort Myers at I-75 and Gulf Coast Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2012

I want to first thank you for continuing to choose the Courtyard by Marriott at Gulf Coast Town Center in Ft Myers, FL. We greatly appreciate your business and loyalty. I want to sincerely apologize if you have had issues with the signal or getting dropped off when using wireless. In July we will be upgrading our internet quite extensively and hope you will give us another try the next time you visit Ft Myers. We greatly appreciate you feedback and If you have issues in the future please continue to bring it to the front desk's attention so we may correct them or make an adjustment to the access points to improve those rooms. Again, thanks for the feedback and look forward to seeing you soon.