Courtyard Fort Myers at I-75 and Gulf Coast Town Center
HIExpress.com
$108
$99
Hampton.com
Candlewood Suites Ft Myers - I-75(Fort Myers)(Great Value!)
$59
$105
$106
$89
Priceline
All reviewstowne centermarriott courtyardwalking distancetypical courtyardclose to the airportfront desk staffshopping and restaurantsbassstarbucks coffeeexcellent locationwatch tvrsw airportminutes from the airportfire pitinternet servicebusiness travelercomfortable rooms
Reviewed May 1, 2012

In town for a quick business trip and stayed only one night; which is probably a good thing since they are located in the parking lot of the Gulf Coast Town Center Mall. Also located on the perimeter is an LA Fitness, Connors Steak and Seafood (which Marriott recommended), a brand new (days old) Olive Garden; as well as, PF Changs, Carrabbas, Millers Ale House among lots of other choices for lunch and dinner in the mall. This Marriott is a perfect location for business (or pleasure) travel with the rooms being very spacious (really more room than I needed for an overnight stay traveling alone). There are also plenty of charging stations to accommodate two phones, a computer, Ipad, etc. I love finding a great hotel for repeat visits when traveling and this will be my new "go to" hotel when doing business in Ft Myers (I will also recommend it to my colleagues). Thanks Marriott!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
John M, General Manager at Courtyard Fort Myers at I-75 and Gulf Coast Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2012

The entire team at the Courtyard by Marriott at Gulf Coast Town Center in Ft Myers, FL is excited that you had a wonderful stay and that this will be you new "go to" place for you and hopefully your co-workers as well. We appreciate your business and look forward to having you come back soon.

Reviewed April 8, 2012

I have stayed in the hotel a number of times when on a business trip to Fort Myers and I have never been disapointed in the service: the check in and check out are very quick and reception personnel are always welcoming. The rooms do look a bit old fashioned but everything is functioning well and there is a lot of space. Swimming pool is great after a hard day at work. Gym is tiny but it does not look like people use it much anyway so there are always machines available. Breakfast is rather limited if you compare it to other hotels, but i never had problems finding things i liked. Breakfast lady has been there for ages and she is always nice, friendly and kind. The only thing i would mention is lack of body lotion in the toiletries provided by the hotel, so do brinf your own.
All in all it is a good hotel to stay in Fort Myers and i definitely will be back

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank elenkahu
John M, General Manager at Courtyard Fort Myers at I-75 and Gulf Coast Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2012

I want to sincerely thank you for taking the time to write on Tripadvisor. We greatly appreciate your comments and we look forward to you continually staying with us.

Reviewed March 8, 2012

Checked in for 2 nights and I must say the rooms ARE VERY VERY NICE, Nice adjoining lounge and bedrooms complete with monster fridge, washing up sink, comp popcorn, coffee etc. Very well appointed room. The breakfast area is bright and colourful, however, the breakfast was a bit weak. Once again, the hotel was full of old folk which makes one feel young LOL

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank DougieDublinIreland
John M, General Manager at Courtyard Fort Myers at I-75 and Gulf Coast Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2012

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a reponse. All feedback is much appreciated. I am glad you enjoyed the hotel and hope you come back and see us soon.

Reviewed March 8, 2012

We spent a week at this hotel while we were in Fort Myers for the Red Sox spring training. It is a great location for the new JetBlue Park and the location at the Gulf Coast Town Center offers a wide choice of restaurants. The rooms and common areas were very clean. We only had breakfast once in the hotel. The omelets were excellent, but the restaurant seemed to be short staffed. We will definitely stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple

I want to sincerely thank you for taking the time to write about the hotel. Myself and the staff look forward to you returning the next time you travel to Ft Myers.

Reviewed February 2, 2012

We had no problems at all with this property. I gave it a "Very Good" (what you'd expect of the Marriott Courtyard chain), but it is really just a hair above average.

Room was a good size, with very high ceilings if you're on the first floor. It was also very clean, as were the lobby and pool area. The first floor was nice because it was close to the "store" where you could purchase snacks and drinks, and also close to the pool entrance. Our room overlooked a little garden area which didn't seem to be accessible by guests so it was very quiet.

The hotel is right next to a mall with lots of restaurants and shopping, and the Interstate-75 which was convenient.

Pool was small but clean, and gets lots of sun. There is also a hot tub.

Breakfast buffet was better than average.

Overall a good stay without any complaints.

Room Tip: First floor rooms are closer to pool and snack area (and breakfast buffet).
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank mibbs2004
John M, General Manager at Courtyard Fort Myers at I-75 and Gulf Coast Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2012

I want to first thank you for choosing the Courtyard by Marriott in Ft Myers, FL at Gulf Coast Town Center. We really appreciate all types of feedback and are extremely happy you found everything clean and enjoyed your stay. We would love to have you stay with us again soon.