“Excellent service”

Ranked #34 of 59 Hotels in Fort Myers
Cape Breton Island, Canada
“Excellent service”
Reviewed May 14, 2010

Stayed here two times in April as it was a first night and last night location of a trip to Florida through the St. Myers airport.
We had nice clean rooms. The front desk was excellent. The breakfast was excellent too.
It's only a few minutes from the airport on one main highway that basically links the two. Restaurants are around but many are the fast foodies, did find one called Nino's that was very good when it comes to food , but a little tired , but since it was basically full or people , that sold it , and that was a good yardstick !!
Only glitch was wireless access ,seemed their system didn't like APPLE>

• Stayed April 2010, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Reviewed April 29, 2010

Very clean, SAFE and convenient location. Staff was very accommodating and knowledgeable about the area and how to get around. I would definitely recommend and come back here to stay.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled with family
sister bay, Wi
Reviewed March 20, 2010

Great hotel. Clean and in very good shape. Room we had was very spacious. They are very near to the airport. Excellent front desk staff. Highly recommended.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled as a couple
Lansdale, PA
Reviewed March 9, 2010

I don't usually write reviews, but I was so pleased with my stay at the Comfort Inn I feel almost obligated. We had a 6am flight and only needed to stay for 7 hours. This was the least expensive room I could find near the airport that offered a free shuttle as well. Fortunately, we managed to sneak in a quick swim in their heated pool before retiring. Missed out on the free breakfast buffet :-( The desk clerks were friendly and efficient. And the shuttle driver, Tim, was a real pleasure even at 4 in the morning! Our room was clean and comfortable and for my purpose, I couldn't have asked for more! ~Regards

• Stayed February 2010, traveled as a couple
Severn, MD
Reviewed January 8, 2010

I stay in hotels on average 20 nights per year. So I have a bit of experience with bad and good hotels. I typically stick with Quality Inn or Comfort Inn or the similar Suite properties.

This is the first hotel that I have reviewed. The reason that I feel motivated to review this hotel is the above and beyond customer service. When the booking agent at Choice Hotels corporate booked this room, they did not apply my discount. After the room was booked, they could not change it at the corporate offices.

When I walked into the local hotel, I explained the situation and the receptionist was more than happy to refund the $10 difference. I was blown away that she did this.

Furthermore, this hotel was amazing for the price. The rooms were spotless and very spacious. There was a large flat screen TV in the room and a sitting area. For under $80, we basically got a suite.

There were no hidden fees like "second person fee" or "safe fee".

I did get a laugh that the elevator had a sign above the button "Push button very lightly". As I went to touch it, the door opened. I thought "Wow, that is sensative". But the reality is that someone just so happened to be getting off at that time.

I can't say enough about this hotel. Go there and give them some business.

• Stayed January 2010, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Skylighter
Baltimore, MD
Reviewed January 5, 2010

My husband and I are gold members of choice hotels and we stay in ALOT of Quality/Comfort Inns. This one was hands down the cleanest, friendliest ones I have ever stayed at. Unfortunatly we had a one night stay because we arrived early by a day into Fort Myers Beach to vacation at a timeshare.

When we booked over the phone with the Choice Hotels agent she forgot to process it with a discount. Occasionally with paperwork/rate snafus it can be a nightmare dealing with Choice Hotels but when we got to the hotel the desk manager corrected it cheerfully which went a long way.

Everything was in working order that I used. We had the breakfast and then hit to read to the beach.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled as a couple
1 Thank sock_girlie
Halifax, United Kingdom
Reviewed December 4, 2009

Book this hotel on the strength of previous reports and they proved to be spot on.
The hotel is spotlessly clean, the staff are friendly and helpful, the swimming pool is lovely, the breakfast is more than expected, the location is handy as long as you have a car, its sooo easy to find.

Next door to a Cracker Barrel ( my favourite ) so well fixed for breakfast and dinner. Persuaded by my wife to try the hotek breakfast. What a revelation! All you could want - cerals, juice, tea, coffee, waffles, bagels and pastries AND either scrambled egg and sausage patties or omlettes and sausage. Done deal and what a saving.

So easy to get to anywhere from the hotel due to being on the I-75 within minutes. So Everglades, Naples, Sarasota etc an easy trip.

% minutes from the airport but as its not on the flight path absolutely no noise.

I could go on and on but suffice to say we won't be staying anywhere else when we are in that area. Go enjoy!!

• Stayed November 2009, traveled as a couple