Stayed one night for business. Seems to be a new hotel. Really clean and the room was more than I expected from a Comfort Inn. Friendly staff and decent breakfast. Later paid more than twice this amount to stay at a Hampton Inn that wasn't as nice.
Well worth the stay if you're in the area and don't need to be super close to the beaches.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award Winning Comfort Inn & Suites is conveniently located near the Regional Southwest International Airport. We do have a complimentary airport shuttle from 4:30 AM to 11:30 pm. We are only a few minutes to Spring Training Camps of the Minnesota Twins and Boston Red Sox Teams. We are also located at the exit 131 of I 75 and an easy drive to Ft Meyers Beach, Sanibel Island, Naples, and Everglades City. At our Comfort Inn & Suites you will find every room is a suite. Free hot breakfast with lots of choices. Free high speed internet access, complimentary newspaper, business center, swimming pool, spa, and exercise room. 100% smoke free building with great rates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Choice Hotels, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Comfort Inn & Suites Fort Myers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn & Suites Fort Myers Hotel Fort Myers
- Comfort Inn And Suites Fort Myers
- Comfort Inn Fort Myers
- Fort Myers Comfort Inn