“Great Sushi!!”

Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian, Thai
Good for: Families with children
“Great Sushi!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2014

The sushi was great! Fresh and prepared exactly as ordered. I highly recommend the Bam Bam roll, it was delicious! I will be a repeat customer!

“Decent Sushi”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2014

The sushi was fair but I am in no hurry to return. We were seated quickly and our orders were taken right away but everything after that took a very long time. We ordered 4 rolls and all of them came out at room temperature which wasn't very appetizing to me personally and it all tasted mediocre at best. I had high hopes for the $30 lobster roll since I'd heard good things about this place but sadly I was disappointed.

“Great Sushi”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2014

This is the 2nd time my wife and I had Sushi here. The first time we ate here was 3 days after they opened. Both times the Sushi has been outstanding. While the service was much better this trip, not saying the first trip was bad, they seem to have moved along greatly with their service. This trip we tried their Stoneybrook, Black Widow and Naples Specialty Rolls. We both enjoyed all 3 and would try them again. Since we are in walking distances, we definitely will be back. Our server told us that we can order on line and they will deliver as well.

“So So”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2014

My mother and I went to Rock'n Sushi this past weekend to try it out. We ordered two rolls and one green curry to share. The green curry was lacking in taste and the sushi was just so so. If you want excellent Thai, head to Sushi Thai in Bonita or Naples, or Em-On's in Naples. I probably won't be going back and I am going to stick with my favorite regular, Origami for sushi.

Lakeland, Florida
“Fantastic Dining in Gateway”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2014

I was so thrilled to have a sushi/asian restaurant open in the area. It has fantastic FRESH sushi for a great price. Their tuna sashimi is better than a lot of restaurants that claim to be top notch seafood restaurants. Great sake too, they take the time to boil it and don't just microwave to heat it. Great service, i've been over 5 times (and it's only been open for about 4-5 weeks) and have never been disappointed.

• Visited May 2014