“Not the best!” 2 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner
Cape Coral, Florida
“Not the best!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2014 via mobile

Salad was boring, server was just ok. He would ask you something and walk away before you had a chance to respond. Basically an eat and get out environment. Place was empty. Lasagna was good. Spaghetti Bolognese was ok. Fettucini Alfredo was good. Garlic rolls were not anything special. Definitely will not go back! The one in Cape Coral is much better.

Cape Coral, Florida, United States
“Fantastic Food ,Fantastic Chef, Fantastic service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2014

The Mangia Bene just opened up, but the owner has been running and operating many successful and great restaurants throughout SW FL for nearly 20 years. The owner and Chef Peter Capriccio (hoped I spelled his name write) makes exquisite very local from Southern Italy - Italian cuisine. My family ate at the new restaurant on Cleveland Ave. in Fort Myers FL last weekend . I got the Stuffed Grouper Alfredo, my wife the Egg plant parmesan, my daughter a Big specialty salad and my son (the Pizza Connoisseur) a large pizza (for himself ,he eats pizza like a vacuum cleaner) All of us brought nearly most of our food home because we filled up on the awesome Calamari and house garlic bread with a fantastic marinara. The Stuffed Grouper was awesome great spices and fantastic flavor. My wife approved of the Egg Plant parmesan and my son had a hard time not inhaling the entire pizza at the table. We have a brother-in-law from Italy and we have all been to Italy on numerous vacations and collectively we say "This is the best Italian food you will get without actually being there." So,,, Stop on by ,enjoy some classic Italian Cuisine and return again and again you will not be disappointed.

• Visited June 2014