“From a 2 year old's point of view” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Myers - Colonial Blvd

Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Myers - Colonial Blvd
Ranked #1 of 58 Hotels in Fort Myers
“From a 2 year old's point of view”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2014 via mobile

So my mom and I stayed at this FABULOUS hotel when we went to Fort Myers. Now, I'm not very picky, because I'm 2, but when we arrived what was right there in the lobby? COOKIES!!! They were fantastic!

Our room was lovely! Plenty of room for me to run around and mom was so pleased with how clean everything was she had no problem letting me!

Well, my mom brought a pack-n-play for me to sleep in but I knew better. I wanted to enjoy the long size bed. Boy have I been missing out! It was great! I slept great even though mommy told me I kicked all night, she's silly...

Well the next morning was the BEST! We went downstairs and while I hoped for more cookies instead there was an AMAZING breakfast! I got to eat eggs, bacon, muffins, bagels, cereal, oatmeal and waffles. Okay so maybe I didn't eat ALL of that but everything I had was great. Mommy' only complaint were that the coffee cups weren't bigger.

Needless to say I had a lovely 2 nights at the Hampton Inn and I keep asking mommy to go back to the beach so I can see my friends Landon, Seph & Mandy again!

Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
2 Thank Ahansen03
jwswfl, Owner at Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Myers - Colonial Blvd, responded to this review, February 18, 2014
This is an amazing review and I must say for a 2 year old you are a very accomplished writer. Thank you for writing this fantastic review. I am so happy to hear that you loved our Cookies. We make them every night so they are fresh and warm. I am also very happy that you ditched the pack-n-play for our clean and fresh beds. We have rooms with 2 beds so your Mom won’t complain about you kicking. I am so impressed that you enjoyed our breakfast. The Waffles are just as good as our Cookies. Thank you for staying with us. If you need any help in convincing your Mommy to travel back here to see the beach and your friends from our Team (Landon, Seph, and Mandy) please call me I would be more than happy to serve you.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (149)
Alberta, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2014

very clean, quiet and comfortable. Very friendly and helpful staff. good breakfast selection, lots of fresh fruit. The "Ale House" is walkable and a very good place for a meal. The hotel staff also gave us a list of other restaurants.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Shirley C
Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. Your review is greatly appreciated. I am very happy to hear that your enjoyed our clean, quiet hotel and that the team was friendly. I am also proud that you like our new breakfast item as they are such an improvement over what Hampton offered. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to serve you again soon.
Mayfield, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2014

On my stay Feb 16,2014. Best stay I've had in a LONG time!! Very clean rooms everything so neat and oh so quite for sleeping!! I'm very picky about beds and Bathrooms and so happy every linen is done daily and the bathroom was absolutely spotless! Breakfast was very HEALTHY thank you for yogurt and FRESH fruit !! Cindy is an absolute DOLL and anything you need she's right there with that big smile!! and Tony what a sweetheart very sociable and full of laughter which is a blessing these days!! Over all. THANK YOU ALL FOR A GREAT STAY !!!

Room Tip: Just stay here!!lol
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Donna C
Thank you for this Happy Review. I love reading that this was the best stay you’ve had in a long time. I am so glad that you found our hotel quiet, clean and comfortable. Thank you for your great comments about Cindy & Tony. I am lucky to have both of them on our team. Thank you for staying with us. Please come back and see us again very soon.
Princeton, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2014 via mobile

Yet again my fellow TA reviewers were spot-on. Visited here end of Jan for a couple of days for business. The service was friendly and helpful from the moment we arrived. Every staffer said hello with a smile. The room was spacious and clean, the pool area was expansive and relaxing--way more than I'd expect for hotels of this level. I sat outside near the fire pit area on a comfy couch, and it was quiet. The pool looked very inviting, just wished the weather had cooperated!
The breakfast was delicious, always replenished and clean. Good variety too. And the nice lady who worked the breakfast was friendly & helpful. The hotel was about 10 mins from the airport and I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again. Highly recommended.

Stayed January 2014
Thank you for your fantastic review. I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay and more importantly that we lived up to our number 1 ranking. Your recommendation means so much to our team members. I am so please that you encountered friendly and helpful people at every turn. Our Team is everything to us and we are so grateful to have each and every one of them taking care of our guests. Thank you so much for picking our hotel to stay while in Fort Myers. We really hope that you return again soon.
Salisbury, Dorset, England
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 12, 2014

We had a great stay here. Our room was extremely clean and very comfortable indeed. The beds were excellent as were the linens. The staff were very helpful and friendly. It was very quiet at night and we slept very well. Breakfast was superb, the usual buffet style but with lots of hot extras, eggs, bacon, sausages, great muffins and cakes, breads, and good coffee. It was in a good location to drive around the area and we would recommend this Inn highly.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Coolkoala
Thank you for finding us all the way from England. As a Top Contributor your recommendation and comments mean so much. Thank you for taking the time to write about your stay. Our Breakfast items are all new and really improved; I am so pleased that you found it superb. You stated so many accolades that I cannot thank you enough. Thank you for staying with us and we hope that you make it back to the Fort Myers for another great experience.
Sarasota, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 8, 2014

My daughter and I just ended up here after a frustrating experience of a cancelled flight and searching for a hotel in the area with a vacancy! The people behind the desk were so nice and helpful with a typed list of restaurants with addresses and phone numbers in the area. Very helpful! Parking was easy and the rooms were very clean... free wi-fi (not all hotels have it for free!), comfortable and quiet. The free breakfast was amazing! Large array of fruit, cereals, breads, eggs, potatoes, waffles, juices.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank betsypinkhouse
Traveling can be so difficult sometimes and recently with all the bad weather canceled flights has been the norm. I am so glad that we were able to make you traveling experience better. Thank you for writing about our nice, clean and comfortable hotel. Your comments are great. I am very happy that you enjoyed our new breakfast items and free Wi-Fi. Thank you for staying with us and we hope you come and stay with us again.
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 5, 2014 via mobile

This is my third stay here for business. I keep coming back for the newness of the property, safe surroundings, and great staff. It is centrally located in the Ft Myers area allowing me the opportunity to visit multiple business locations a day.

Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Shanadoaha
Thank you for coming back for a third time! The best compliment you can give us is coming back again and again. Thank you for writing a great review. I am so pleased that you found our hotel safe and centrally located for your business. Please come back and stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again on your 4th stay and more.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fort Myers
Homewood Suites by Hilton Fort Myers Airport / FGCU
Hampton Inn Ft. Myers - Airport I-75
Candlewood Suites Fort Myers Sanibel / Gateway
Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Myers Beach / Sanibel Gateway
Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Myers ...
#11 of 47 in Fort Myers Beach
Days Inn & Suites Fort Myers near JetBlue Park
Homewood Suites by Hilton Fort Myers

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Myers - Colonial Blvd? Share your experiences!