“Warm, Friendly & Professional”

Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Myers - Colonial Blvd
Ranked #1 of 59 Hotels in Fort Myers
Fort Mitchell, Alabama
“Warm, Friendly & Professional”
Reviewed December 26, 2013

Thank you to the exhuberant staff at this hotel. This place was exciting, warm, and beautiful. Pool was open during December and warm. Rooms were beautiful. After a 12 hour drive, we arrived around noon and were able to check in as well as receive a free room upgrade to a suite. Rooms were a great size and one would never want to leave. Great views of the city. Restaurants nearby. Shopping within minutes. Front desk staff were very helpful, courteous, inviting, and professional. Hotel was about 5 to 10 minutes from I-75. It was located between two relatives and easy driving in either direction. It was a quiet, restful visit. The breakfast was delicious. Television and coffee for the late nights. If I am ever in this area, I will definitely stay here again. Just needs more pillows on the beds. Other than pillows, all was excellent. We found entertainment for the family just minutes away. And the value for the stay was the best we could have asked for. A really friendly hotel.

Room Tip: Any room is a great room.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank RedFone
jwswfl, Owner at Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Myers - Colonial Blvd, responded to this review, January 3, 2014
Wow thanks for this exuberant review. The time and energy it took you to write it is really appreciated. I am thrilled that after such a long drive that we could provide the perfect haven for you to recuperate and enjoy your time off. Thank you for your comment about the pillows. Beginning soon all Hamptons will have four pillows per bed, it is a new standard. So next time you are in town that upgrade should be in place, but if it is not please contact the Front Desk and we will bring you more. Thanks for staying with us and we hope to see you again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (157)
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed December 20, 2013

We spent two and a half weeks in Fort Myers and started off at another property before moving to the Hampton Inn and Suites. We had two children and a baby with us, so comfy long term accommodations were a must. The first thing that impressed me was the friendliness of the staff. The baby was crying when we arrived and Megan had our room keys ready and got us checked in immediately. We were also greeted by Lorena and Barbara who both asked if they could do anything to get us unloaded and settled quickly. The two queen bedroom suite was spacious, clean and comfy. The microwave and mini fridge made it easy to eat in room for some meals. The hotel was quiet, despite flooring work that was politely done between 11-3. Anthony and his maintenance team were making sure that guests weren't inconvenienced. The hotel seemed to have many regular repeat guests, and its no wonder why. Managers Jeff and Landon go out of their way to make you feel at home. I saw Landon interacting with guests long after his shift ended...you can tell he loves what he does. I don't think I've ever encountered a friendlier hotel staff, and we travel extensively. Breakfast was fresh and delicious, the pool area relaxing and the location is perfect to shopping and beaches. You will love this place... We will definitely be back again and again!

• Stayed December 2013
5 Thank maximomof6
jwswfl, Owner at Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Myers - Colonial Blvd, responded to this review, December 22, 2013
Thank you for staying so many nights with us during your vacation in Fort Myers. Your review is so fantastic. Thank you for writing it and pointing out so many of our team members. I am also so glad that you enjoyed our new breakfast. We have upgraded so many items and now have wonderful eggs, scones, red skin potatoes and fresh sliced fruit. I am really happy to hear that our tile repair work did not inconvenience your stay. Knowing that you will be back to our hotel makes all our efforts worthwhile. I hope that you and your family come back and see me and my family again very soon.
Columbus, Ohio
Reviewed December 19, 2013

We selected this hotel as it was centrally located to the places we wanted to visit (Edison/Ford winter homes, downtown Fort Myers, Sarasota, Naples, Lovers Key State Park). When we arrived for our six night stay, they were installing new ceramic tile in the lobby and common area. Yes, the carpet in the hallways upstairs is past it's prime, but it is scheduled to be replaced after the first of the year. Our room was neat and clean and in good repair. The carpet looks fairly new...much better shape than the hall. All of the fixtures and shelves were spotless; furniture in good condition and comfortable; shower curtain pristine and the bedding neat and clean.

What makes this place shine is the excellent staff. Turns out that several of them have been working together over 12 years, 7 of them at this hotel. Everything ran smoothly and with a smile. Even the housekeeping staff had a smile and "hello" when you passed them in the hall. I hate to mention names as I will surely forget someone, but Mandy checked us in and had a few words to share with us every morning when we left to sightsee. Barbara handled the nights and was every bit as pleasant and nice. Gina runs the breakfast area with a big smile that lights up the room. She took every and any request in stride. There are many others...all of them wonderful!

We travel a great deal throughout the country and visit two dozen or more hotels every year. Without a doubt, this facility is one of the best run and friendliest hotels we have ever had the pleasure to visit. In fact, we liked it so much we decided to come back in February! No, they are not on the beach, but they are world class in customer service and only a short drive to the beach.

Room Tip: This hotel is in a business park and away from the highway. I don't think there is a "bad...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank LOVETOTRAVEL778
If you could see me now I have the biggest smile on my face. I am just so lucky to be working with this great team. Thank you so much for this perfect, excellent review. The best part is knowing you are coming back in February. That means we really are as great as your review says. We are family here at the hotel and we love inviting our guests into our home. Thank you for staying 6 nights at our hotel and for writing such a glowing review. Mandy, Barbara, & Gina will all be waiting to see you again in February. Have a happy holiday!
Vero Beach, Florida
Reviewed December 18, 2013

As usual a superb stay at this home away from home place, the friendliness and professionalism of it's staff is superb, there is always a friendly face to greet you from the day we checked in till the day we checked out, pretty much every one knew our names and was always ready to help and greet us. Very clean and affordable, specially very professionally run, thanks guys for a wonderful time, will be back next year.
It is close to the beach and any shopping needed so no long driving was done.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank ferchonyc61
Thank you for staying with us and writing such a beautiful review. I am so thankful for working with a great team of highly motivated professional hoteliers. I thank you for being such a great motivator too because that is what you review does, it makes us want to be great. I am so glad that you had such a friendly home away from home. I am really glad to hear you will be back next year. We are looking forward to your visit.
Palm City, Florida
Reviewed December 18, 2013

YES I would definitely stay here again as it was probably the BEST Hampton Inn property I've stayed at and I travel extensively. The front desk staff was fun and friendly and staying only one night we didn't see or do much but the rooms were comfortable, very clean, and the Bed and Pillows was absolutely Comfy. The breakfast was wonderful and I can say absolutely that You will NOT be disappointed staying here.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Gwopilot
Wow I am blown away with your review. Your kind words go a long way to show future guests the great things our hotel has to offer. I truly cannot thank you enough for taking the time to write about your stay and us. I am really proud that we came through for you with a fun and friendly team, clean and comfy beds and great breakfast. Thank you so much for staying with us. Please come back and see us again.
North Port, Florida
Reviewed December 17, 2013

From the time I walked in I was greeted with comfort and joy and advised that if I needed anything during my stay, not to hesitate and ask. My room was very nice and very clean. I contacted housekeeping and spoke with management for several items that I had forgotten, they responded quickly and with professionalism. A short time later the manager herself came to my room and asked if I needed any further assistance. From the front desk, to the housekeeping management, I recommend anyone to stay at the Hampton Inn while visiting Fort Myers!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank Madelyn R
What an excellent review, thank you so much for taking the time to write about your stay at our hotel. I am so encouraged and proud that you encountered a professional housekeeping team. Thank you for staying with us. Being friendly and treating our guest with comfort and joy is our goal and I am so glad that we did that for you. We hope you have a chance to come and visit with us again. We will be waiting for you.
High Springs, Florida
Reviewed December 16, 2013

My family and I, stay at Hampton Inn at Colonial in Fort Myers Fl. Since the moment we walked in the staff was very pleasant and helpful. The pool area was very relaxing and the rooms were welcoming and very clean. The housekeeping staff and their management team were very friendly and patient and help my family with our needs and accommodations. Quiet and was able to relax. Breakfast was excellent and fresh. I highly recommend this hotel, it felt just like home.

Room Tip: comer suites are large and very relaxing. quiet great view.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Javier s
Our goal is to make you feel like home and your review obviously shows that we fulfil that promise. Thank you and your family for staying with us. I really appreciate you taking the time to write this review. I am so pleased that you enjoyed out heated pool and quiet location. Your recommendation is so important to us as it also motivates our entire team to keep doing a great job. We hope you come back to our home soon.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fort Myers
Homewood Suites by Hilton Fort Myers Airport / FGCU
Homewood Suites by Hilton Fort Myers
Holiday Inn Ft. Myers Airport-Town Center
Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Myers Beach / Sanibel Gateway
Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Myers ...
#9 of 47 in Fort Myers Beach
Candlewood Suites Fort Myers Sanibel / Gateway
Hampton Inn Ft. Myers - Airport I-75

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Myers - Colonial Blvd? Share your experiences!