I spent three nights at this hotel and had a wonderful time. Everyone that works there was so kind and caring, making sure that I had everything I needed in my room. Front Desk employees went way beyond what I have ever experienced at any other hotel to make my stay comfortable. The location was excellent, right off Colonial Blvd close to lots of eating places and shopping. When I go back to Ft Myers, this is the place I will be staying. Even the General Manager was in the breakfast room making sure everyone was having a pleasant breakfast
If you are looking for a place to stay in Ft Myers, this is it!! You will be greeted by smiling faces and happy people.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located 2.6MI west of I75, we're minutes from historic downtown Fort Myers, MLB spring training, and 10 golf courses. Guestrooms are complete with the new Cloud 9 bedding, microwave & refrigerator, curved shower rod, & complimentary WIFI. The hotel features a 24-hour business center, Suite Shop, fitness center, guest laundry, meeting space & heated pool. Start your day in our spacious lobby with complimentary On the House hot breakfast & 24-hour coffee & tea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Myers - Colonial Blvd reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Myers - Colonial Blvd Hotel Fort Myers
- Hampton Inn And Suites Fort Myers - Colonial Blvd
- Hampton Inn Colonial Blvd
- Hampton Inn Fort Myers
- Fort Myers Hampton Inn