“Wonderful Place to Stay”

Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Myers - Colonial Blvd
Ranked #1 of 59 Hotels in Fort Myers
Tampa, Florida
“Wonderful Place to Stay”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

I spent three nights at this hotel and had a wonderful time. Everyone that works there was so kind and caring, making sure that I had everything I needed in my room. Front Desk employees went way beyond what I have ever experienced at any other hotel to make my stay comfortable. The location was excellent, right off Colonial Blvd close to lots of eating places and shopping. When I go back to Ft Myers, this is the place I will be staying. Even the General Manager was in the breakfast room making sure everyone was having a pleasant breakfast
If you are looking for a place to stay in Ft Myers, this is it!! You will be greeted by smiling faces and happy people.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Marilyn A
jwswfl, Owner at Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Myers - Colonial Blvd, responded to this review, June 28, 2013
Thank you for your wonderful review! I am so pleased that you stayed three nights and you had a wonderful time. Thank you for staying with us. I also appreciate that you found our location convenient to shopping and restaurants. Most importantly I love that you noticed me at Breakfast and I am really happy I did not spill anything on you! Thank you for your recommendation and we really hope you return for more smiling faces and happy team members.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (157)
Tampa, United States
Reviewed June 26, 2013

I cannot say enough nice things about this hotel. I have stayed in some of the best hotels in the country, and while this hotel cannot match their accommodations, their service strives to. A superb value, clean and convenient, you will not go wrong here.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

2 Thank Kevin H
Your review says plenty about our nice hotel. Thank you so much for commenting on our property. We are so thrilled to read about our team of hospitality professionals and all they do for our guests. I love reading that you feel that we are a superb value and your recommendation that you can’t go wrong. Thank you for staying with us and we really hope you return to our hidden gem!
Canton, Georgia
Reviewed June 25, 2013

What a wonderful stay ! From making arrangements for the rooms for a wedding party to the front desk and how helpful and friendly they were ! The hotel was well maintained, clean, the staff was very impressive ! Nothing makes you feel more at home then to have a friendly front desk !! Would stay here again in a heartbeat and will recommend to my friends !

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank MisplacedCityGirl
jwswfl, Owner at Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Myers - Colonial Blvd, responded to this review, June 26, 2013
What a wonderful review! Thank you so much for writing about your visit. I am so proud of our Team and the way they made you feel like you were at Home. We are very lucky to have such a committed team of Housekeepers, Maintenance, and Guest Service Agents whose goal is making your stay so impressive. Thank you for staying with us and recommending us to your Friends. We hope you come back again.
Lubbock, Texas
Reviewed June 25, 2013

We loved staying at Hampton Inn while my niece was competing in the area for gymnastics. We especially enjoyed the great service that Kyle at the front desk gave us. Everyone was accommodating and the room was fabulous!!!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank inge k
Thank you for your great review and taking the time to write about your experience. I am so glad that you received such fabulous service from us. Thank you so much for choosing our hotel and staying with us. When you travel back to Fort Myers please stay with us again.
Redmond, Wa., United States
Reviewed June 25, 2013

Excellent quality of service and hotel. Very friendly staff. The quality of the food is equal to similar offerings at other hotel of similar quality. Hotel is not far from shopping areas, airport and restaurants. The rooms are very clean and have all the necessary ammenities. The room very quiet and we did not have any noise or distractions. Because my wife and I are moving to Ft. Myers in August, we will not be staying at this hotel again. However, would definitly refer it to family and friends.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Welcome to Fort Myers, you will enjoy living in our wonderful city. Your review is fantastic. Thank you for pointing out our friendly team, good breakfast, clean and quiet rooms. I really appreciate you for staying with us and for your recommendations to all your friends and family. Believe me they will all want to visit you now that you live in Florida. Enjoy your new home.
tampa, United States
Reviewed June 23, 2013

Very friendly staff, more like a mom and pop hotel. They actually remember you. Rates are reasonable. Very clean and quiet with great service. Feels safe and secure and is a good location except for a paucity of good restaurants nearby. Would recommend highly.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

1 Thank Stephanie D
jwswfl, Owner at Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Myers - Colonial Blvd, responded to this review, June 24, 2013
Thank you for your great review and for taking the time to write about your experience in our hotel. I too wish we had some great restaurants within walking distance, but there dozens within a 6 mile radius of the hotel. I am so happy to read that you had a great time and that our location was still good for all you wanted to see and do in Fort Myers. Thank you for staying with us and we hope you choose our hotel again on your next trip to our City.
Greenwell Springs, Louisiana
Reviewed June 21, 2013

This was our first trip to Ft. Myers. Before going on any trip, we always check out Hampton Inns first. The rooms were nice and clean. Our room was next to the elevator, which is usually a bad thing, but not here. You couldn't hear a peep. The staff were very nice. You couldn't go pass the front desk without hearing have a nice day or welcome back. The place is great.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
jwswfl, Owner at Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Myers - Colonial Blvd, responded to this review, June 22, 2013
Thank you for staying with us and picking our hotel on your first trip to Fort Myers. I am so glad that our room next to the elevator was comfortable and peaceful, not to mention clean. Your review is great and I really appreciate you taking the time to write about our hotel in such positive terms. We hope that you get a chance to come back to our wonderful city; we would love to host you at our hotel and welcome you back!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fort Myers
Homewood Suites by Hilton Fort Myers Airport / FGCU
Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Myers Beach / Sanibel Gateway
Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Myers ...
#10 of 47 in Fort Myers Beach
Holiday Inn Ft. Myers Airport-Town Center
Homewood Suites by Hilton Fort Myers
Hampton Inn Ft. Myers - Airport I-75
Best Western Fort Myers Inn & Suites

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Myers - Colonial Blvd? Share your experiences!