“UNDISPUTED best hotel in all of SW FL!”

Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Myers - Colonial Blvd
Ranked #1 of 58 Hotels in Fort Myers
Tampa, Florida
“UNDISPUTED best hotel in all of SW FL!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 30, 2013

I've written before - I stay in this hotel when I'm permitted to choose the location, everyone else agrees, Best property for service, cleanliness, amenities, convenience and awesome breakfasts!

You can not miss with this property. Worth the drive to anywhere within 30 miles.

Room Tip: All rooms are fine - even the ground floor! (no waiting on the elevator) All rooms (Ive stayed in 6...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
7 Thank GiovanniTampa
jwswfl, Owner at Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Myers - Colonial Blvd, responded to this review, February 12, 2013
Thanks for the undisputed best review. We cannot thank you enough for your awesome comments. Thank you for staying with us. I love hearing that you are a return guest. That is the best compliment that I can ask for. We look forward for your next visit.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (154)
Brunswick, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2013

My husband and I were very pleased with this Hotel. The staff was excellant, checkin was pleasant and they were helpful in suggesting restaurants for us. The room was very comfortable and clean. Wifi was great. We were able to watch a movie using Netflix without any interruption.
Did not get to use the pool or hot tub but it looked very nice. We will stay there again if we have the opportunity.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Gayle H
Great Review! Thank you for your comments. I am glad that our internet was so strong for you and that our rooms were comfortable. Thank you for staying with us. We hope you will come back and next time and try our heated pool.
Moncton, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2013

This is truly one of the best hotels in the Hilton Brand family I have ever stayed at. The hotel was very clean, bright and spacious. I booked a King Bed suite for my 3-night-stay and was pleased the way it was layed out. The staff is always helpful, smiley and eager to please. I had an issue with bed linens at 9pm - the front desk staff came up to my room to remedy it. Wonderful.
One morning I found about a dozen ants in my room - I called the front desk. As I entered the lobby, the maintenance staff was waiting for me so they could spray the room immediately. Amazing. If you are reading this as a resident from another country - please do not let this comment deter you. Ants are part of Florida life - just like palm trees and beaches. My point is not about the ants, but the wonderful attention that the staff took to get rid of them in an instant.
HIlton family you have redeemed yourself in my books. I wish some of the main brand Hilton's would come and take lessons about guest service at this hotel. Absolutely amazing!! I found my home away from home in Fort Myers, Florida.

Room Tip: Pay the extra money for the King Bed suite - it is well worth it.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
3 Thank millie2007
Thank you for the wonderful comments. I am so glad that we could fix your problem. Problems happen we are not perfect but solving them quickly and to our guest satisfaction is what counts. I am so honored that you found your home away from home with us. Thank you for staying with us and please come stay with us again.
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2013

Great hotel! Had a small issue with checking in. The manager Landon took care of it right away with no issues. Hotel was clean and comfortable. Service is friendly. The staff and manager are very welcoming with their guests. They take pride in their establishment. Pool area is nice as well. Wifi was free and a good speed. Location is within easy access to I75. Will stay there again if in the area.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Dolphin5518
jwswfl, Owner at Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Myers - Colonial Blvd, responded to this review, February 8, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review. I proud to hear that when problems occur, our team is quick to make it right. I am so glad that you found our hotel to be easy access to where you wanted to go. Thank you for staying with us and we all hope that you will return to our hotel again.
Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

My wife and I had stayed at this hotel last year (2012). We were treated excellent and the accomodations were excellent. The free breakfast had a very good selection of foods. The staff was very friendly and helpful. We enjoyed our stay so much that we returned again this year. The staff was the same people which indicates that they are treated well and enjoy their job. We were remebered and welcomed back with open arms. We again enjoyed our stay and will return here again, probably next year. The Owner and General Manager, Jefferson Webb, should be applauded for the job he does and the enthusiasm of his employees.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank KathyHarry S
Thank you so much! I am very lucky. I have a great team and love working with this group. We all really appreciated you excellent review. Thanks for coming back again in 2013. That is the best compliment for us: You liked us so much you came back. Our team has been together for years and we hope that you will vacation with us for years to come. We will see you again in 2014.
Petaluma, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

The hotel itself was very comfortable. It state it is fort meyers central but not really. You are quite a distance from the heart of Ft Meyers. Nonetheless it was a great stay. Large room with the Hampton Inn standard luxury bedding

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank mslucies
Thank you for your review. I am sorry that you did not find us close to where you needed to be. Fort Myers is spread out and while we are only 8 minutes from the Historic Downtown we located at the south end of the City of Fort Myers proper. Thank you so much for staying with us and we hope that when your travels take you Fort Myers again that you will stay with us.
Navarre, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2013

This was an excellent place to stay. The staff was very helpful when we arrived at about 11:00 p.m. The rooms were ready and the connecting room to the handicapped room was excellent since we were traveling with my 86 year old mother. The place was clean. Breakfast was good in the morning. We would definitely stay here again. This Hampton is in a nice neighborhood.

Room Tip: Connecting room to handicapped room was perfect for our needs since we were traveling with my 86 yea...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank 824traveler1
I am really happy to hear that our Handicap Rooms are great for your needs. Thank you for your super review. I am glad our team was so helpful, that we were clean and breakfast was good. Thank you for staying with us and we hope the next time you are in Fort Myers you will stay with us again.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fort Myers
Homewood Suites by Hilton Fort Myers Airport / FGCU
Candlewood Suites Fort Myers Sanibel / Gateway
Hampton Inn Ft. Myers - Airport I-75
Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Myers Beach / Sanibel Gateway
Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Myers ...
#11 of 47 in Fort Myers Beach
4.5 of 5 bubbles 1,007 reviews
Homewood Suites by Hilton Fort Myers
Days Inn & Suites Fort Myers near JetBlue Park

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Myers - Colonial Blvd? Share your experiences!