The hotel was perfect. It could not have been cleaner. The staff was very helpful. The breakfast was huge and very good. I really liked the fresh fruit.
One draw back. It really annoyed me when the staff spoke Spanish to each other in front of me. They were capable of speaking perfect English to me, however when they were in groups working on the breakfast in the common area or police officers came in for what appeared to be free breakfast, they would switch to Spanish to speak to them. That is what people do when they don't want others to know what is being said.
I don't appreciate that when I am shopping and the clerks switch to Arabic in front of me in Michigan where I live, I didn't appreciate it in Florida. I'm being excluded from something. The language here is English.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located 2.6MI west of I75, we're minutes from historic downtown Fort Myers, MLB spring training, and 10 golf courses. Guestrooms are complete with the new Cloud 9 bedding, microwave & refrigerator, curved shower rod, & complimentary WIFI. The hotel features a 24-hour business center, Suite Shop, fitness center, guest laundry, meeting space & heated pool. Start your day in our spacious lobby with complimentary On the House hot breakfast & 24-hour coffee & tea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Orbitz and Booking.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Myers - Colonial Blvd reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Myers - Colonial Blvd Hotel Fort Myers
- Hampton Inn And Suites Fort Myers - Colonial Blvd
- Hampton Inn Colonial Blvd
- Hampton Inn Fort Myers
- Fort Myers Hampton Inn