“Quality Lodging and Great Hospitality”

Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Myers - Colonial Blvd
Ranked #1 of 59 Hotels in Fort Myers
Reviewed March 29, 2011

I stayed here with friends for 3 nights. We came down to watch the Red Sox during Spring Training. The hotel staff was extremely accomodating and very helpful. Every employee I saw greeted me as we passed in the hallways. The service could not have been improved upon. The hotel itself was very clean, and there were many employees cleaning and polishing throughout the property. Rooms were adequate in size, bedding comfortable, and furniture well mainained. There is free high-speed wireless internet access in all rooms as well as lounges, a definite bonus. The common areas were bright and clean. The pool area was well maintained. There is a complimentary breakfast served with some limited hot items, cereals, pastry, fruit and yogurt. Coffee was surprisingly tasty and available for extended hours.

Overall, I couldn't have wished for a better stay. The hotel is about 15 minutes from the airport, and about ten minutes from City of Palms Park. There were many Red Sox fans there during our stay, and we talked and exchanged stories about Spring Training with many, especially during breakfast. Many restaurants within a few minutes of driving, and many retail stores are nearby.

The Red Sox are building a new park for 2012 which is closer to the airport, but I would seriously consider staying here again because of the hospitality, cleanliness and staff.

One piece of constructive criticism I can offer is that the management should consider placing a lockable safe in each room. This is an amenity I come to expect as a standard convenience when travelling.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with friends
jwswfl, Owner at Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Myers - Colonial Blvd, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2011

Thank you for taking the time the time to write such an amazing review. I am so pleased that we are viewed by you as a Quality Lodging Establishment with Great Hospitality. I am very lucky to have such a great team. I also appreciate your comments about an in room safe. While I have not had requests for that amenity it is one item that I too would like to offer. I will be looking into the possibility of this for the future. Thanks for staying with us and we hope to see you again next year.

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Myers - Colonial Blvd

Reviewed March 29, 2011

This was our 2nd trip to Fort Myers for Red Sox Spring Training and our 2nd time staying at this hotel. This is absolutely the best hotel. The staff is great and extremely helpful with directions, places to see, and places to eat. Landon definitely puts 110 % into making you feel welcome and at home. You can tell the staff at this hotel love what they do. The hotel is very clean. The beds are so comfortable. The breakfast is very good and you won't go away hungry. We will always stay at this hotel while in the Fort Myers area. See you next spring-Go Red Sox!!

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with family

We are so glad that you choose to return and very happy that you wrote this top notch review. Thanks for taking the time to share you experience. Landon and his team are an asset to our hotel and along with the best Housekeeping Department in Fort Myers we try very hard to the very be the best. Thanks for staying with us and we will see you for Spring Training 2012.

Reviewed March 23, 2011

This was my third stay at the Hampton Inn and Suites, where I've taken to staying with friends once or twice a year (it's a convenient meeting place) -- and I couldn't be happier with this hotel. The staff are super friendly and accommodating, the rooms are always very clean and I *love* the beds -- so comfortable. Also, I always enjoy the breakfasts, and hanging out in the breakfast room. I've stayed in a lot of hotels, and this place really is awesome, by any standards!

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled with friends

Thanks for another awesome review and for returning to our hotel. It is great to hear that after three stays with us that you are still very pleased with everything we have to offer. Thanks for staying with us and we hope to serve you on your fourth trip to Fort Myers.

Reviewed March 17, 2011

We went to Red Sox Spring Training and spent a sleepless night a a small B&B on Fort Myers Beach. When we explained our situation to the front desk they were extremely accomodating and let us check into our comfy room early. We were so impressed at how friendly they were. We so appreciated them accomodating us as we were able to get settled and rest before we attended the 1:00 game. I can't say enough about how clean our room was and how comfortable the bed and pillows were. Our experience at this Hampton was so wonderful that we will surely be back and want everyone to definetly make this Hampton your home while in Ft. Myers!

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple

Thanks for your wonderful review. Our Cloud Nine Bedding is custom made for Hampton Inns and I am very pleased that you enjoyed such a great night’s sleep. Thanks for staying with us and we hope that you will be back next year for spring training 2010. We hope to see you then.

Reviewed March 16, 2011

My wife and I live in Connecticut and have been looking to buy a condo in the Fort Myers area. We stayed at the Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Myers - Colonial Blvd the first time in mid February and it was perfect so we stayed there again on our second trip last week. The staff could not be nicer! Everything in the hotel is squeeky clean. We stayed in a king suite that was huge. The breakfast was great - I loved making my own waffles. After we returned home to the airport parking last weekend, I could not find my car key. I had no idea where it was but thought that I may have lost it somewhwere in our old room at the Hampton. We called and explained the situation to Mandy. She personally searched the room with a fine-tooth comb and found it! I was so happy as it is one of those electronic ones and is very expensive to replace. Mandy sent it right out FedEX (at Hampton's expense) and I now have it back. I would strongly urge anyone who needs a hotel in the Fort Myers area to stay here.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
jwswfl, Owner at Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Myers - Colonial Blvd, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2011

Your review is perfect in every way, thank you so much for your comments. Your endorsement and experience helped prove that our service levels are also perfect. Mandy’s actions are an example of our great team. I am really happy to hear you like the waffles as they are a new item on our breakfast. Thank you for staying with us. We hope you have an opportunity to stay with us again and enjoy our great breakfast.

Reviewed March 16, 2011

i travel to the Fort Myers area a couple of times a year. This is my first stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites Colonial Blvd and it was terrific all around. I will be staying at this hotel from now on when in the area!

Every staff member was polite, knowlegeable, friendly and actually went out of their way to make sure I was comfortable! From the breakfast bar service staff, to the front desk, to housekeeping, service was consistently GREAT! The owners and managers take pride in ensuring a positive experience.

Excellent value and good location. Easy to reach from the interstate and easy to get to all main attractions in Fort Myers.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with friends

Thank you very much for your great review. I am so glad that you chose us to stay at during your first visit to Fort Myers. I am also very pleased that you want to return. As the Owner I am indeed proud of our Team. They are the people that make this hotel GREAT. I am also pleased that you found our location to be convenient to all that you needed to see in our City. Thanks for staying with us and we hope to serve you again soon.

Reviewed March 13, 2011

I was there for one day at a scrapbooking event. Everyone at the front desk was so helpful and everything about the hotel was wonderful. The conference room was pleasant, the rest rooms were clean and there was even an area that we could sit and eat our lunch! The staff went out of their way to make our day a fun experience!

• Stayed: March 2011

Thank you for spending the day at our Hotel. Our Meeting room plays host to many events though out the year including this great scrapbooking show. Thanks for your fantastic comments. I hope that you have a chance to experience our pleasant Hotel again. We look forward to seeing you soon.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Fort Myers
Hilton Garden Inn Fort Myers
Hilton Garden Inn Fort Myers
#21 of 59 in Fort Myers
Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Myers Beach / Sanibel Gateway
Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Myers ...
#10 of 47 in Fort Myers Beach

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Myers - Colonial Blvd? Share your experiences!