“A new Place Worth Trying”
Review of Royal Palm Trattoria - CLOSED

Royal Palm Trattoria
Cuisines: American, Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Ft Myers, FL
“A new Place Worth Trying”
Reviewed April 1, 2014

This is a fairly new restaurant in Royal Palm Square that has housed a lot of restaurants over the years. I think it's a tough location. That said, I hope this restaurant makes it. We were there with a group of forty, yes forty. Sevice was predictably slow, but it was handeled well. We had four tables and each table was addressed separately. The food was good, the prices very reasonable, and the staff attentive. We will definitely return. Currently the have a Prix Fixe dinner, salad to dessert, with a choice of several entrees priced at $9.99. You have to get your order in before 6:00 PM for this deal..

1 Thank OrionTacco

Ormond Beach, Florida
“Great food and what a bargain”
Reviewed March 30, 2014

Royal Palm Trattoria is a relatively new restaurant in Fort Myers. It advertises itself as a "new age Italian restaurant". I'm not sure just what that means but my husband, another couple and I definitely recommend the restaurant and will absolutely return for another dinner (or many more). Let me start by saying that I am not a devotee of Italian restaurants per se but tried this one because of the "new age" description.

The setting is really beautiful with small pools and canals surrounding the restaurant. The inside is lovely with several small dining rooms which give one the feeling of a small, intimate dining experience. All four of us ordered different entrees and each one of us was delighted with the item we chose. On this particular evening they were offering an exceptionally frugal three course dinner including the entree, soup or salad, bread with dipping sauce and dessert. Everything was delicious! They have a very nice wine list and the house wine, which I chose, was good and very inexpensive.

The wait person was knowledgeable and friendly and checked on us regularly to make certain that we were happy. I and our friends all commented that we would definitely be back. This restaurant is well worth patronizing.

1 Thank elderlygourmet
Fort Myers, FL
“New restaurant worth trying.”
Reviewed March 21, 2014

This restaurant is in a strip mall, but with good location and views. The outdoor eating area looks very inviting---but it was chilly that evening, and we ate indoors. We were a group of 5 and had a variety of dinners. The mussels marinara were excellent and included a salad. Others tried the Baked Ziti, the Sole Francese, etc. Prices for dinner were very reasonable, and wine by the glass was also extremely reasonable--(although it might have been an early special). We were probably there between 6 and 7 on a Sunday evening. All food arrived hot, and I heard no complaints. Example of prices--- Baked Ziti with salad was $11.95, Sole Francese was $14.95 and included pasta and salad. House chardonnay was $3.95

Service was excellent, and the meals were served promptly, but we were not rushed. It was nice to have table cloths and napkins----often in Florida, these amenities are absent.

I have not seen advertising for this new restaurant, and hope they will do well.

1 Thank drzx2
Fort Myers, Florida
“New Italian Rest. worth the trip for the food & setting (environment)”
Reviewed February 28, 2014

This is a fairly new restaurant in the Royal Palm Square. However, the same location of the establishment had other restaurant establishment previously.

The location is in central Fort Myers. Convenient for travelers.

Just had the Veggie Panini with a House salad. I will be coming back in the evening.
It has a great bar area. It is very inviting. Reasonably priced.

It is worth your time if you are this area.

It is great for woek people who are a time frame.

• Visited February 2014