“Our stay was great!!”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Myers Airport
Ranked #11 of 59 Hotels in Fort Myers
Reviewed June 23, 2014

A few friends and I stayed here over the past month. We had a great time, It could be a little closer to the beaches but still not to far!! Lots of shopping here,which is a great thing! We would all definitely return. Thanks you for a Great Experience. All Staff was very Friendly with Guests and Each other as well which is a great quality to have!!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
laquintaairport, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Myers Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2014

Reviewed June 17, 2014

We stayed here for one night before flying out, and it is definitely one of the very best La Quinta's that we have ever stayed at. The ladies at the front desk are professional, friendly, polite, and helpful!! We always stay at an LQ because of our dog and the company's friendly pet policy...even when we don't have our little guy with us. Definitely recommend this hotel!!!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
laquintaairport, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Myers Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2014

We are so thankful for you taking the time to write about your experience at our property. Thank you for recommending us. We hope you get a chance to come back to Fort Myers and stay with us again. Next time, please stop at the desk and get a treat for your little guy!!!

Reviewed June 16, 2014

This is one of the good LaQuinta Inns; very clean, comfortable beds, indoor pool,, refrigerator & microwave. Great night sleep. Important is the professional and kind front desk. I left my make-up mirror in the bathroom and didn't discover until I got home in Miami Beach. Called the front desk on a Sunday and they checked - it was there in the lock-up room; received it by UPS on Tuesday. Thank you LaQuinta people!

1  Thank Meme1MiamiBeach

Thank you for this wonderful review. I really appreciate you recognizing all the great things that our Team does every day for our guests. I hope that you come back again soon; we would love having you...

Reviewed June 14, 2014

Stayed here 2 days visiting family close by. Everything was as expected. Clean room and friendly staff as well as some specific needs were all handled wonderfully by this capable staff. Traveled with 2 dogs so we really appreciate the pet policies of this chain. It is what keeps us coming back to them. Only thing I wish they could improve on is the breakfast that they offer.

Room Tip: Call them after booking online or mobile with special considerations and they will do their best to...
1  Thank David A

Thank you for posting a review of your experience at our property. Your feedback is very much appreciated, and I assure you that my staff and I use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We hope you see you soon!!!

Reviewed June 6, 2014

This hotel was by far the best!! Friends and family stayed here also!! The front desk staff is amazingly friendly,very helpful young ladies.The Housekeepers are friendly on a good day!! I would recommend.

Room Tip: Family Rooms is spacious!!
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Those words in the title of your review say it all. Thank you for this wonderful review. I really appreciate you recognizing all the great things that our Team does every day for our guests. I more than anything love hearing that you would stay here again. I hope that you come back again soon; we would love having you...

A La Quinta traveler
Mount Laurel, NJ
Reviewed May 25, 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank A La Quinta traveler

Reviewed May 21, 2014

We had 6 of our rooms given away by a new frnt desk girl ,but the manager pulled thru and took care of us. Beds were a bit on hard side but over all clean hotel bathrooms were clean and had ok water preasure in showers

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Pete J

Thank you for posting a review of your experience at our property. Your feedback is very much appreciated, and I assure you that my staff and I use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. Next time you are in town please contact us directly we will be happy to have you here !!!