La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Myers Airport
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Average 3/5
Good 3.5/5
Great 4.5/5
All reviewsindoor poolfront deskwafflesbreakfast barother hotelsmyers airportroom was cleanfresh fruitking roomgreat place to staygreat roomconvenient locationfree breakfastwould stay againup to datevery nice hotelcleaning staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 7, 2013

My wife and I were meeting our daughter in Ft. Meyers and we chose this hotel. The location and the service exceeded my expectations. The king room was super clean, great pool and spa. This hotel also offers a nice breakfast in the morning. I would definately stay again.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Frank S
laquintaairport, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Myers Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2013

Thank you for your kind review. The next time you stay with us, please let us know if there is anything we can do for you to enjoy your stay.

Reviewed October 6, 2013

We were greeted by Jason on reception who could not have been more helpful. Our room was good.It had a clean, crisp feel to it and was very spacious and comfortable. We stayed for 2 nights while we visited the local area and beaches. Breakfast was good with plenty of choice. We used the pool and hot tub and were surprised to find no one else there. We would certainly stay again if we were in the area.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Roxane W
laquintaairport, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Myers Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2013

Reviewed September 15, 2013

On an impulse myself and my girlfriend needed a place very close to I-75 to stay for one night so I started looking for value and for quality in a place to stay and let me tell you La Quinta was a great decision. Making the reservations were very easy which I made over the phone with a very cheerful and pleasant receptionist. Upon arrival it was very hard not to notice the cleanliness being over the top also what facilities were available (pool, weight room, etc) and the room that we got was fabulous. Actually I was looking for a room with just a queen but they only had a room available with two queens but was very pleasantly surprised at being able to get this room at the same price as one with a single bed. The room was very clean and also had a refrigerator and microwave. I am a stickler when it comes to being unbothered by other other people staying there. A person on our floor had a dog and was worried about being kept up all night by barking but to our surprise the building is so well constructed that we didn't hear any barking or any noise for that matter from some of the other guests. And all of this to include tax and all the other fees for $71 a night!!! WHAT A GREAT VALUE!!!! I will definitely stay there again and also recommend this to all of my friends. This was the La Quinta located at 9521 Marketplace Rd, Fort Myers, FL. Very conveniently located by I-75. I would like to thank the staff for there efforts for being able to offer great service and a fine facility at a GREAT PRICE!!!! Thank you. Bill and Lydia.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank BILLSOUL

Reviewed September 8, 2013

We stay here to visit our daughter in college in Fort. Myers and have been staying here on and off for about 3 years. We have stayed in the other hotels in the area, but keep coming back here. It is nothing special, but is clean and quiet.

Interior pool and spa, but we have never used it. Breakfast is standard expanded continental with waffles and a couple of other hot things. In 20+ stays we have never had to complain about a dirty room of noise. My only complaint is the fact that the rates jump by 2 or 3 times the off-season price for spring break and other holidays, but so do all of the other hotels in the area.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family