“Average Hotel”

Ranked #21 of 58 Hotels in Fort Myers
Kissimmee, Florida
“Average Hotel”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 19, 2013

Average hotel, price was a bit too much for what I saw, but overall it was clean and worked for an overnight trip. Staff was polite and breakfast was good. It is located just off the interstate and just a quick trip away from the beach.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Firecracker070410
Jennifer R, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites Fort Myers Airport, responded to this review, November 26, 2013
Glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and that we were able to accommodate you for your quick over night trip to Fort Myers.

Jennifer

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
East Coast
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2013

We stayed here for a quick overnight stay after flying into the Fort Myers Airport. The hotel was close to the airport without being too close. There seemed to be restaurants nearby. The hotel was clean and quiet. The room was spacious with a nice separate sitting area. Breakfast the next morning was adequate. The pool looked nice although we didn't swim.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank EastCoastRoadWarrior
Jennifer R, Manager at SpringHill Suites Fort Myers Airport, responded to this review, November 17, 2013
Thank you for the great comments about our property. Our staff is always willing and eager to help our guests get the most out of every stay with us. Glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and all the amentities we provided for you. Take care and hope to see you again in the future.
St Louis, MO
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2013

Nice typical Springhill property with the nicest staff! All the Front desk, (Kesha especially),housekeeping, breakfast staff and shuttle drivers. I even had a conversation with the swimming pool guy who checked the pool and spa levels! He recommended Stevie Tomatoes restaurant , which we tried and we were not disappointed. I noticed that everyone greeted you when they saw you anywhere on the property! We like that friendliness. Room was clean, comfie and of
course the bed was wonderful. The only issue we had was that the WiFi was unreliable. Location is excellent; close to the airport as well as to the baseball stadiums we needed to get to (Hammond and Jet Blue) We will definite stay there again!

• Stayed November 2013
2 Thank ficed63
Glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and the staff was friendly upon approach. I will pass along the kind comments to them all, Kisha in particular. The gentleman you had the conversation with, was most likely our maintenance guy and will certainly pass on the nice comments about him as well, nice to hear you enjoyed your meal at Stevie Tomatoes. Sorry to hear you had issues with the WIFI connection and we will certainly look into why and get the problem recitified as soon as possible. Hope to see you again in the future.
Christchurch, New Zealand
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2013

Okay, I don't know if I was just really tired, but I slept so well I almost panicked when I woke up thinking I had slept through my alarm! I know Marriott always talks about their beds, but I stay in a lot of Marriotts - this one was really comfortable.
Beside the bed, the room was nice, typical for SpringHill. A nice couch and area with a table to work. Plenty of room, everything was clean. The shower was ok - not the most water pressure, but enough (I know, save water, but I still like showers that are hard enough they rinse my hair out).
The front desk staff was super friendly. The person at check in (wish I had looked at her name - it was 5 pm time if that helps anyone) was in a really good mood. There was a small mistake on my bill and the person when I checked out fixed it fast and with a smile.
The only negative I could find was that housekeeping kept coming by to check if I was gone. I guess I could have put out the do not disturb sign, but usually when you are checking out that day, they don't come by until you leave. Just odd, but not really a problem.
I would stay here again - very convenient off the interstate also.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank Lisa H
It's good to hear you received such a great night of sleep. We do pride ourselves on the mattresses as they are extremely comfortable. Our staff does a wonderful job with keeping the hotel clean, the breakfast neat and well stocked and they take pride in greeting every guest with a smile and warm welcome. I apologize the housekeeping staff was so eager to clean your room and will certaintly speak with the housekeeping manager to make sure they are respecting your check out time. Were happy you chose to stay with us and look forward to being your hotel of choice in the future.
Marshfield
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2013

Stayed here for business a couple times, close to I-75 and a bunch of fast food joints. RSW is just a few minutes away. Rooms were clean, breakfast above average, staff was friendly. The extra room provided by this chain is always welcome. The Wall Street Journal and USA Today are both free in the lobby, makes the end of day sitting around the pool area nicer.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank MarshfieldWisconsin
Jennifer R, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites Fort Myers Airport, responded to this review, November 2, 2013
Glad to hear you enjoyed our hotel for your business travel. Thank you for the nice comments I will certainly pass them along to the staff. It is always nice when you have extra room to relax. Hope to see you again.

Jennifer Rollmann
Assistant General Manager
Miami, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2013

Our stay at this hotel was excellent. As soon as we arrived at the front desk, we received great service with a smile. They accomodated our request for a room on the ground floor without a problem. The room was very comfortable with a swivel TV that could be seen from the bed or sitting area. The room and bathroom were very clean. I enjoyed the 24/7 coffee and the free breakfast was great: scrambled eggs, ready made waffles, bagels, toast, cereals, yogurt, fresh fruit and more. Whenever any food was low, it was replaced quickly. Also, the location is good, near the airport and within a short drive to shopping malls. You can even walk to restaurants on the main road. I used the exercise room and the treadmill and other machines worked without a problem.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the ground floor; it is close to breakfast, the exercise room and pool.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank jenniferwilliams7
Jennifer R, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites Fort Myers Airport, responded to this review, October 27, 2013
Happy to hear you received such good service, with a smile and your request for ground floor was accommodated. We strive to keep the hotel updated and clean so it's nice to hear your enthusiastic words about the cleanliness of the hotel. Our breakfast staff along with all the other employees strive for excellent customer service and work hard to deliver it, thank you for the great comments on the food variety and the fast replenishing time. We know how important it is for our guests to keep up with their fitness routine and keep the equipment in the fitness room in tip top shape for that reason. Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to having you again.

Jennifer Rollmann, AGM
Miami
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013

I am responsible for selecting hotels for our Girls Travel team. I landed this hotel during the summer and with such exceptional service excellent facilities we decided to stay again in October. We stayed here given that the park we were to play this time was 40 minutes away. We have no complaints and parents are willing to stay again. Facilities are clean. Has great places to eat and drink without moving the car. Thanks, again Springhill suits for a great stay!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank SweetMiami
Jennifer R, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Fort Myers Airport, responded to this review, October 22, 2013
What an Amazing review! Thank you so much for sharing your great experience at the Springhill Suites by Marriott Ft. Myers! It is reviews like this that we strive to get every day from everyone of our guests. I have shared your comments with the entire staff to let them know that their efforts each day are appreciated! Please come back and see us agian soon!

Margarita Lamboy