“Stayed twice this year and will be back”

SpringHill Suites Fort Myers Airport
Ranked #21 of 59 Hotels in Fort Myers
Reviewed October 14, 2013

I am responsible for selecting hotels for our Girls Travel team. I landed this hotel during the summer and with such exceptional service excellent facilities we decided to stay again in October. We stayed here given that the park we were to play this time was 40 minutes away. We have no complaints and parents are willing to stay again. Facilities are clean. Has great places to eat and drink without moving the car. Thanks, again Springhill suits for a great stay!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank SweetMiami
Jennifer R, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Fort Myers Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2013

What an Amazing review! Thank you so much for sharing your great experience at the Springhill Suites by Marriott Ft. Myers! It is reviews like this that we strive to get every day from everyone of our guests. I have shared your comments with the entire staff to let them know that their efforts each day are appreciated! Please come back and see us agian soon!

Margarita Lamboy

Reviewed September 23, 2013

We have stayed here numerous times. Other nice places nearby but this is one great place to stay. We have never been disappointed.

The rooms are clean with all the amenities. It was quiet. The staff was friendly and helpful. The location is close to the interstate. Lots of places to eat nearby. The price is right. What more can I say? We will be back!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank rsr1953
Jennifer R, Manager at SpringHill Suites Fort Myers Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2013

I appreciate the nice comments you spoke about our hotel. The staff works very hard and I will certainly pass this information along to them. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again in the future.

Kind Regards,

Jennifer Rollmann
Assistant General Manager

Reviewed September 20, 2013 via mobile

Really enjoyed my stay here. Very close to everything, yet very quiet. One of the most comfortable stays ever. Not just the property but the people made this one of my favorite hotels. Just one look out the window and you will be hooked.

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank MikeTretick

Thank you for the kind words about our Hotel. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon.

Kind Regards,

Jennifer Rollmann
Assistant General Manager

Reviewed September 14, 2013

Wow. I've stayed at some dumps, but this is not one of them. In fact this may be my favorite hotel. Great pool and hot tub! Nice hot breakfast. Close to Movie theater, restaurants and shopping. Easy on and off highway. Nice clean spacious rooms. Lately I have been lucky and picked great hotels. Hope my luck continues!

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank Kenneth I
Margarita L, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Fort Myers Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2013

Thank you for your recent posting on TripAdvisor and for your positive remarks about the service you received. The hotel team really appreciated your comments. We look forward to seeing you in the near future.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

We stayed here with a soccer team for a tournament. The location is right off of I-75. There are plenty of restaurants and grocery stores nearby. The Jet Blue stadium was about 5 minutes down the road. The hotel was particularly clean and well maintained. All of the staff was friendly and helpful with directions. The laundry room had 2 washers and 2 dryers and a folding table. The front desk was cheerful about making change. Kids loved the pool and the breakfast was more than we expected including mix in veggies for the scrambled eggs. Room was clean and spacious as well.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank lulumeier
Margarita L, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Fort Myers Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2013

Thank you so much for the great comments about our hotel. I will share with the staff your feedback on the great service! they always get excited when I read the feedback from our guest. I am also glad we could assist in getting directions for you. Glad to see that you were able to enjoy all of our hotel ameneties. We hope to see you agin in the near future. Once again thank you.

Reviewed July 7, 2013

A little noisy due to baseball tournament but that was really no inconvenience. Great and cheerful staff and very clean room. I would stay again and recommend it. Pool and exercise facility and hot tub.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank pluff2
Margarita L, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Fort Myers Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2013

Thank you so much for the great comment. I will share with the staff your feedback on the great service. We also make it a point to put non group members away from groups so you are not disturb. Thank you so much for staying with us and I look forward to seeing you in the near future.

Reviewed June 12, 2013

Stayed here one night after arriving late into Fort Myers. The front desk staff, amazing! Super friendly and efficient. Once we for up to the room we realized we needed an additional pillow for the pullout so we called down and had it within 5 minutes.
The room was clean, fresh and up to date. The bed was super comfy after a long day traveling. The breakfast in the morning was decent and plentiful.
We really enjoyed our stay here and you exceeded our expectations by a long shot!
Thank you!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Heard
Margarita L, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Fort Myers Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2013

Thank you so much for the great comments. I will make sure I share them with the staff. I am also glad we could assist in getting you the extra pillow promptly. We hopw to see you again in the near future. Thank you for staying with us.