“entertainment 8 food 4”
Review of Bratta's Seafood Steaks & Pasta - CLOSED

Bratta's Seafood Steaks & Pasta
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: If you are looking for Fresh made to order foods
SW Florida
“entertainment 8 food 4”
Reviewed November 22, 2013

we enjoyed the entertainment but the food was really disappointing after all the great comments here. We had the crab topped filet. Presentation was ok but the meat was really not up to the price of $27 for a 4 oz. filet. House wine is total swill. They should think about changing it. There are many wines they could make a 400% profit on that would be better than the one they have.

The bang bang shrimp were pitiful. No heat, not much flavor, no presentation.

We had a new server who was quite competent. I'm thinking there is turmoil in this kitchen.

Too bad.

1 Thank LilMsFoodie

Estero, Florida
“If you could eat the music??”
Reviewed November 21, 2013 via mobile

Our new server was dreadful, Nick. The food runner wanted to know who got the Maui fish while her thumb and napkin was soaked holding my shrimp/scallop francaise. $26.99 for 2 scallops 4 small shrimp in a watery egg foo young batter, . Risotto and asparagus set ups were very good on all meals. Salads nice but $5 extra. Pork was dry on one dish. Mahi mahi was bland, another shrimp dish $21.99 had 5 small shrimp . The husband wife band of Dusk had everybody dancing and listening to great . They were the stars in this place which was an old Bennigans converted into an attractive supper club. Just the food was poor and over priced.

Visited November 2013
Scituate, Massachusetts
“Very nice place, excellent food”
Reviewed November 12, 2013

Nice drink selection and friendly and high quality staff.

I went with two friends. We had the tuna tartare and tuna tower apps,- excellent

Wedge salads we very good, nice chucks of blue and a fresh dressing

They have great specials. I had the Steak and Lobster tail special. It was the same as the cost of the porterhouse, so why not?!! The Maine lobster tail was server with drawn butter. It was fresh and tender, quite impressed. Steak was cooked nice to temperature and was seasoned nicely. I had the risotto side dish and fall veggie mix. They were both very good, risotto was Lime Cilantro and was great. Veggies were super fresh.

My buddies had the tail and steak and another had the Mahi Mahi,the Mahi received rave reviews. Not cheap, but a great meal. I will be back.

Fort Myers, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Cub Fans love Bratta's too!”
Reviewed November 12, 2013

Another great meal and great time at our Fort Meyers Favorite!
In fact, we're going back AGAIN TONIGHT!

“Amazing! ”
Reviewed November 10, 2013 via mobile

My fiancé and I went for dinner and we had a great time! Our server Ed was fantastic! I had the seafood Wellington and I was impressed. I'm normally very picky about my seafood but it was delicious and a very generous portion! I was so full I barely had room for the tiramisu that we ordered. Also if you get the chance try the side salad with the herb vinaigrette! You won't be disappointed! I can't wait to go back!