“If you could eat the music??”
Review of Bratta's Seafood Steaks & Pasta - CLOSED

Bratta's Seafood Steaks & Pasta
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: If you are looking for Fresh made to order foods
Reviewed November 21, 2013

Our new server was dreadful, Nick. The food runner wanted to know who got the Maui fish while her thumb and napkin was soaked holding my shrimp/scallop francaise. $26.99 for 2 scallops 4 small shrimp in a watery egg foo young batter, . Risotto and asparagus set ups were very good on all meals. Salads nice but $5 extra. Pork was dry on one dish. Mahi mahi was bland, another shrimp dish $21.99 had 5 small shrimp . The husband wife band of Dusk had everybody dancing and listening to great . They were the stars in this place which was an old Bennigans converted into an attractive supper club. Just the food was poor and over priced.

Reviewed November 12, 2013

Nice drink selection and friendly and high quality staff.

I went with two friends. We had the tuna tartare and tuna tower apps,- excellent

Wedge salads we very good, nice chucks of blue and a fresh dressing

They have great specials. I had the Steak and Lobster tail special. It was the same as the cost of the porterhouse, so why not?!! The Maine lobster tail was server with drawn butter. It was fresh and tender, quite impressed. Steak was cooked nice to temperature and was seasoned nicely. I had the risotto side dish and fall veggie mix. They were both very good, risotto was Lime Cilantro and was great. Veggies were super fresh.

My buddies had the tail and steak and another had the Mahi Mahi,the Mahi received rave reviews. Not cheap, but a great meal. I will be back.

Reviewed November 12, 2013

Another great meal and great time at our Fort Meyers Favorite!
In fact, we're going back AGAIN TONIGHT!

Reviewed November 10, 2013 via mobile

My fiancé and I went for dinner and we had a great time! Our server Ed was fantastic! I had the seafood Wellington and I was impressed. I'm normally very picky about my seafood but it was delicious and a very generous portion! I was so full I barely had room for the tiramisu that we ordered. Also if you get the chance try the side salad with the herb vinaigrette! You won't be disappointed! I can't wait to go back!

Reviewed November 3, 2013

We had eight people in our party and with the exception of the salmon all the food was excellent. The salmon was supposed to be plain and it was soaked in garlic butter. Now the not so good part. The seating was old, hard and antiquated. The chairs had absolutely NO cushion. I got both a back ache and hinder ache. Others suffered the same pain. Our waiter was AWOL most of the time and not very attentive for his 20% tip we were forced to pay. The atmosphere was somewhat dingy..caused by very low lighting and burned out bulbs. The music "DUSK" was Ok but played a bit too loud and the songs were played much too long. They just played the same song over and over to take up 5 to 7 minutes. All in all. If you are not going to sit long and like good food it's a place to go. Food prices were right in line after the 15% discount. Other wise a bit high.

2  Thank Richard B
Brattas, Owner at Bratta's Seafood Steaks & Pasta, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2013

It disappoints me that I have to look at trip advisor and see your review that does nothing but complain about the restaurant and lies all because the booth you requested was given up to somebody else that reserved it days before you did. The salmon was not soaked in butter and garlic it was prepared to order as you requested. If I remember the only thing wrong with your dish was it had almond risotto and you let us know at that time that you had an allergic allergy to almonds. Your dish was then re-prepared without the risotto. I actually ate your dish after it returned to the kitchen and it was phenomenal and it was not soaked in garlic and butter. There is not one lightbulb burned out in that restaurant, it's a pet peeve of mine. The chairs are two years old and from old time pottery. Your tip was 18% due to your party size of eight. Our prices are in line with 15 other restaurants in our caliber. I have a chart with identical dishes and update it frequently. We are at or below in price range, and we offer online discounts. We offer professional live entertainment nightly. Dusk does not play the same music over and over again and they are not too loud. Taylor Stokes was three times as loud and he is loved by everyone. I would appreciate for you to remove the lies from trip advisor. In your email to us you said you had many five star experiences before . Did you review us? Or is tripadvisor a place to ONLY complain when you don't get your way. Your review is very distasteful.

Michael Bratta