WINNER WONDERLAND

“Food... only outdone by the service!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Bratta's Seafood Steaks & Pasta - CLOSED

Bratta's Seafood Steaks & Pasta
Good for: Bar scene, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Drinks, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol
Description: If you are looking for Fresh made to order foods
Fort Myers, Florida
“Food... only outdone by the service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2013

We had a delicious meal at Bratta's this evening. We are considered one of their VIP customers because we gave them our email address awhile ago. Well, besides wonderful discounts, the food is delicious (I had the Lasagna) but our server tonight, Savannah, was truly outstanding. She made sure that our meal was prepared exactly how we wanted. I like my Lasagna a little crispy and Savannah came through like a champ. I will be sure to ask for her again and again when I go back - which will be often... Add this restaurant to your list of favorites! (and ask for Savannah). Bon Appetite to all - Patch

1 Thank Patch W

Norwalk, Connecticut
“Recommend”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2013 via mobile

Saw the rating on tripadvisor and as I was staying nearby checked it out. When you first pull into the parking lot you hear the music which really pulls you in. While we were eating people were dancing and that always warms my heart :). Food was very good ... Great atmosphere.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank JakeyJakes
Cape Coral, Florida, United States
“Awesome food and great ambiance - we will return!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2013

Dave, our waiter was VERY pleasant, fun and very attentive to our needs....great food, awesome ambiance, great live music....we went to Bratta's for the first time for my Daughter's 17th b-day and we really enjoyed our dinner...food was super fantastic, service was A+ and entertainment made our family dinner a very pleasant and fun family gathering....Dave, our waiter, arranged for the Singer to sing Happy B-day to my daughter and she was in heaven....loved the b-day cake which by the way, it was a great chocolate cake with vainilla icing and chocolate chips on top...fantastic dinner overall....weill recommend it 200%!!!! WE WILL RETURN!!!!! oh, and the best part of dinner???? desserts!!!!

1 Thank AnaMaria221
Dysart, Iowa, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2013

We had an excellent time and great food. We love the music. We had a great waiter named Frank who was so nice and even remembered us from two weeks ago. He was very attentive to our party of eight, We look forward to going back

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Lee Ann K
Glendora, New Jersey
“Best Dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2013

I took my wife to dinner for her birthday. When I made the reservation, I did note that it was her birthday. Our server, Patrick greeted us by wishing my wife a, "Happy Birthday". The piano player sang Happy Birthday her. That blew her away. The dinner was great. The service fantastic!! Couldn't ask for any better. Can't wait to return.

1 Thank Al B