“Nice Theme Minature Golf”
Review of Castle Golf

Castle Golf
More attraction details
Owner description: Florida's favorite miniature golf course is right here in Fort Myers! Castle Golf is one of a kind, not part of a chain. We're located next to beautiful Lakes Park which is also a favorite of locals and visitors. Our 18 holes are situated on a course that's larger than other courses, and even larger than some 36 hole courses! Castle Golf has been voted #1 in Florida by Florida Monthly Magazine and also holds the top rankings on TripAdvisor and Yelp. Come see for yourself why people love us!
Reviewed June 5, 2013

My grandchildren had a great time here. the medieval theme is great but the cost for the amily was rather pricey.

1  Thank Mary Ann C

Reviewed June 4, 2013

I have been going to this place most of my life and not a whole lot has changed over the years. Good fun for the family, but prices are rather high now than they used to be.

Reviewed June 3, 2013

We enjoyed our round of mini golf at Castle Golf. The course was in good shape, a fun challenge but not too difficult, and everything appeared clean and well-maintained. There were a couple of cute ducks that had taken up residence in the water features, and my husband enjoyed feeding them from one of the walking bridges. Lots of butterfly-friendly plants, so we saw a lot of beautiful butterflies, flowers, and some great birds - including a cardinal. A nice way to spend an hour or so, and if you return the same day, you can play a second round for just a couple of bucks.

Reviewed May 26, 2013 via mobile

We went on vacation for about 10 days and made a point to play as many of the mini golf courses as we could. This was the last course we played but definitely not disappointed. It was a fun course a bit more challenging than most of the courses around. Only things I would complain about is the bugs were horrible, the pond looked like it was a mess and hole 15 balls kept getting jammed up. But overall the experience was fun and a unique/ challenging course that offers fun for anyone. Would recommend

Reviewed May 23, 2013

Let me state right at the beginning that I have not played mini golf for about 15 years. We were just driving by with a friend, who had never played minigolf in her life, and decided to pop in. It was lots of fun. It was already dark outside, around 9PM, but the lightning was good. I found the course easy to medium, my friend - first-timer - found it hard. Overall we had about 1 hour of fun. Definitely recommended to families with kids.