“Great Mini Golf” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Castle Golf

Castle Golf
More attraction details
Owner description: Florida's favorite miniature golf course is right here in Fort Myers! Castle Golf is one of a kind, not part of a chain. We're located next to beautiful Lakes Park which is also a favorite of locals and visitors. Our 18 holes are situated on a course that's larger than other courses, and even larger than some 36 hole courses! Castle Golf has been voted #1 in Florida by Florida Monthly Magazine and also holds the top rankings on TripAdvisor and Yelp. Come see for yourself why people love us!
Long Island, NY
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 69 helpful votes
“Great Mini Golf”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

My husband and I were looking for things to do while on vacation in Captiva, on a cloudy, cool day. I remembered passing Castle Golf on the way to the causeway and suggested it. What a blast! This is one of the best mini-golf courses we have ever played. The course is not impossible but not too easy. The grounds are beautiful, with a wide variety of flowers, shrubs and vegetation. Everything is so well tended. The water areas are clean and the main pond has fish in it (which you can pay 50 cents to feed). Everything is castle/royal related, and it makes this course stand out from other run-of-the-mill mini golf places. We both really enjoyed ourselves. Note: you can bring your scorecard back on the same day and play another round for $1.95 each!

Visited January 2013

Louisville, Kentucky
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“Excellent miniature golf course”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

This has to be the one of the most well maintained miniature courses I have seen. Its a bit pricey for the first game, but as mentioned here before if you play another round, its less than $2. Its a fun course and we enjoyed the little photo ops between holes. Keep a look out for the ducks. We will definitely go back here next year when we visit the area.

Visited December 2012
Arcadia, Florida, United States
“An Enchanted evening with my Dutchess”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

Last night was the first time i had ever even heard of Castle Golf; honestly if it wasn't for Tripadvisor my girlfriend and I would have just caught a movie. We live about forty five minutes away so the trip was not the shortest but I can say that the experience was well worth the gas. A few things quickly stood out to me: The staff were warm and inviting, the courses were neither too simple or difficult which led to long laughs and fun competition, and above all else the theme behind the course made it feel like my girlfriend and I had traded in the typical surf and sand of Fort Myers for a sword in shield in Knotingham. We had a blast! If you are looking for a romantic and care free evening with your significant other; don't pass on a night out at Castle Golf!

Visited January 2013
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Great golf course.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013 via mobile

If your a fan of mini golf, this place is definitely worth the couple of extra bucks. The course is both fun and challenging. Everything is well kept, and even though there were quite a lot of people there, he pace moved pretty good. A can't miss, if your in the area.

DAWSON
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not cheap but fun to play”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013 via mobile

We chose Castle Golf since we had played other area courses before. Nice, challenging course. Had mystery hole in one holes, also had play anytime again during that day for $1.95. Can't beat it. Fun!