“Loved our tour!”
Review of Str8 Up Aviation

Str8 Up Aviation
Ranked #6 of 61 Tours in Fort Myers
More attraction details
Owner description: Heli Yoga-yes Yoga by Helicopter... Helicopter tours along the beach, the mangroves, the Everglades, real-estate and custom tours. Check out the Aviator Discovery Flight
Reviewed April 9, 2014

We had a chance to take a tour with Str8 Up and loved every minute of it. The ride was exciting but Gavin always made us feel completely safe and he really knows the area. He made me want to fly a helicopter! I would definitely take lessons from him if I was staying in the area longer than a short visit. Highly recommended!

There are newer reviews for Str8 Up Aviation

Reviewed March 18, 2014

Wanted to fly over the area for a few hours. I like getting my bearings in a new area as well get my hours up whenever I can. Gavin is really knowledgeable about the area and ran a great tour for my me and my family. He's also a great instructor and getting a few hours in was pretty pleasantly entertaining.

Gavin C, Owner at Str8 Up Aviation, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2014

Thx

Reviewed March 9, 2014

I took a ride with this guys and was so fun, and they look very professional.
Pretty cheap, I recommend this company.

Thx

Reviewed February 15, 2014

I have spent several hours together with Gavin to improve my skills to ride helicopter R44. Gavin is professional pilot, who knows very well area of Southwest Florida. It was fun for me !!!
Thank you Gav and looking forward to meet you next time.

Thx so much

Reviewed January 28, 2014

First I did my Rating on the R44 and was surprised about the professional service from Str8 up and had my US licence with all I need to do for.

Then we had our wedding, where my bride and I enjoyed a beautiful flight to captiva for a photo shooting. The Pilot, in our case Gavin, was professional at all, timing, flight, fun, finance, just perfect.

Gavin is very Kidsfriendly and helped us to take your boys

Then we did a incredible experience flying to DT1 at Ft. Lauderdale, which is a Helipad in the Middle of a roof of a tower in the middle of Downtown Ft. Lauderdale. Woow, what a feeling landing in the middle of Downtown.

thank you Str8 Up, everything was fantastic, we did over 15 hours flying with you, every second was it worth it. just perfect!

Gavin C, Owner at Str8 Up Aviation, responded to this reviewResponded February 3, 2016

Thank you Marco & Rita for this positive feedback from our first encounters. We appreciate your repeat visits and the trust you place in us.