“You got to try the ice cream...”
Review of Sun Harvest Citrus

Sun Harvest Citrus
Ranked #3 of 60 Shopping in Fort Myers
More attraction details
Owner description: Direct from Our Family Groves to Your Door Since 1940, Sun Harvest Citrus has had a long-standing tradition of offering the best in Florida grown citrus straight from our groves located in the heart of the Indian River District. Along with delicious citrus, we also offer fresh juice, gourmet foods, baked goods, ice cream and gifts. We are a third generation family business, packing, selling, and shipping our own fruit.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children
Reviewed October 5, 2012

The juice is so good! Try a sample, I make sure I stop there every year. They have a nice gift shop as well. But try there soft serve ice cream, it's the best.

1  Thank CCP8195
Write a ReviewReviews (1,082)
All reviews
in 22 reviews
"ft myers"
in 26 reviews

Reviewed September 24, 2012 via mobile

I stop to this location everytime I visit ft. myers. This time I bought some much fresh juices with me back home. Best thing about it, you get to sample the juice for free before you purchase. I highly recommend this place.

1  Thank Daronsr
Reviewed September 23, 2012

Even if you have no intention of buying items. Stop for the free samples.

They always have OJ, but they have other juices to try. You can actually watch them process them if you are there at the right time.

They sell ice cream and other trinkets.

Reviewed September 16, 2012

Citrus we found out is only in season during the winter months. So when we stop the only thing to see was everything made in Florida or free tastings of citrus juices or Orange ice cream. You can order and ship home local citrus here also, but compared to the prices and cost of shipping I can buy it cheap at home. Not a lot to see here.