“Very nice place!”

Ranked #73 of 872 Restaurants in Fort Myers
Cuisines: Pub
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Miller's Ale House restaurant provides top-quality food at a great value in a casual neighborhood tavern atmosphere. Choose between New York Strip, lobster, original pastas, fresh salads and favorites like Zingers(R) boneless wings and homemade desserts. Our full-service bar features more than 75 beers, plus wine and liquor.
Reviewed January 31, 2013

Excellent, friendly service! The food my first night was very good. I had Twin Lobster Tails with mashed potatoes and brocoli. Certainly nothing extravagant, but this establishment is not an elegant restaurant. It is along the lines of many other 'chains' such as TGIF, Applebees, Longhorn, etc. What I like about it is the oytsers, raw or cooked, clams - again, raw or steamed, etc. I 'love' steamed clams and raw oysters!!! My second night I sat at the bar instead of a table, as I was there earlier in the day. Very friendly young lady was bartending who just happend to be my server the night before! I wound up having three dozen steamers. One downside - I also ordered their 'sliders'. Maybe it wasn't a good day for them, but my order was overcooked and not tasty at all. Oh well, the steamers, beer and wonderful bartender (Victoria?) more than made up for them! Will definitely go back if in town again!

Reviewed January 28, 2013

We ended up sitting at the bar to eat, the wait was too long for a table. Prices and selections were very good. For a sports bar they have a huge menu so everyone will find something they like. I am not a beer drinker but my friend is and he was delighted with their selection. They also have a decent wine list so do not be pushed off over the name of the place. I go there at least once a month and I have never been disappointed.

Reviewed January 25, 2013

The food here is consistantly good, and very inexpensive, big portions. Daily lunch specials $4.99 and a free lunch after you buy 6 with lunch card. Very nice atmosphere and always drink specials.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

I have eaten here many times, usually for lunch. The daily specials are very good and are inexpensive. There are happy hour drinks all day long. Tap beer selection is extensive.

Reviewed January 14, 2013

For $10 you get a complete meal with 35 breaded fried shrimp. Delicious! I did not dislike anything.