There was nothing spectacularly wrong with this hotel, but on the other hand there were no particularly great features about it either. The beds were quite uncomfortable, the room was small and fairly dark, the pool area was in shadow by 2pm.
It was just about ok for a one-night place to lay our heads down, but I would choose a different place next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Legacy Harbour Hotel & Suites is the most unique hotel in Fort Myers Downtown River District offering spacious, well-equipped, comfortable, upscale waterfront suites. The suites offer a separate bedroom, full kitchen and living room, overlooking a spacious deck and Legacy Harbour Marina. Two-bedroom suites and standard hotel rooms are also available. Free Wi-Fi, parking and continental breakfast are included with each stay. Heated swimming pool, fitness center, boat dockage, business center and Chickee bar are just some of the amenities we have to offer. This little in-town gem rests directly on the Caloosahatchee River. Legacy Harbour Hotel & Suites is within walking distance to Federal and County Justice Centers, Centennial Park, Harborside Event Center, the Edison & Ford Estates, Historic Downtown Fort Myers, grocery, restaurants and shopping. Hosting Weddings, Birthday Parties, Family Reunions and Conferences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Legacy Harbour Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Legacy Harbour Hotel And Suites
- Legacy Harbour Hotel Fort Myers