“We could not have asked for anything more”

Legacy Harbour Hotel & Suites
Ranked #31 of 59 Hotels in Fort Myers
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“We could not have asked for anything more”
Reviewed August 4, 2011

We went to Fort Myers to visit family, we requested the 2 bedroom suite; PERFECT! very nice room, it put all the family together! It overlooking the marina which was nice. Everyone was so friendly and nice; just an overall excellent experience and I look forward to saying again!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank tommym2u

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
Thonotosassa, Florida
Reviewed July 28, 2011

I love the staff and all that goes with the hotel. The hotel and the staff are very accommodating based on the continual changes in the court's schedule. This is my second home since I travel to the facility teonto three weeks per month. I just love my second family and my second home.

Room Tip: Larger parties will enjoy rooms 212 and 213. Perfect for two couples or a family. The smaller suit...
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank CissySkipper
Yorktown, Virginia
Reviewed June 18, 2011

This was my second and third stay here as we stayed for a few days both before and after a trip to Key West. The Hotel is amazing, perfect location, beautiful views of the Marina and River. The staff knows what hospitality means. There are many excellent restaurants within walking distance. Actually almost anything you need is within walking distance, a great park, the redeveloped downtown area and an almost brand new Publix Market. If you have reason to be in Ft Myers you can't go wrong with Legacy harbour.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
3 Thank OwnerDuke
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed June 15, 2011

All I'll say for fear of not being able to get a room next time I visit is that there's nothing like this hotel anywhere in the area.
We stayed 17 nights with 2 kids under 2. Family run, super friendly, large well airconditioned suites, super clean (thanks Marissa), a kitchen, shower and bath for the kids, 2 tvs, amazing view, a pool with child safe edges and it was full of fascinating guests (thanks to the hotel also acting as a Marina with some of the facilities shared with the international 'Yachties'). Plus free internet.
Very few people walk anywhere in Fort Myers/Cape Coral. This hotel however is right next door to Joe's Crab Shack restaurant, a huge park with play equipment for the kids and is a 5min stroll to the historic downtown full of cafes and restaurants. Plus Bennetts Coffee and Donuts is across the road.
I did heaps of research and am so glad I found this place.
Thanks for having us Sheila, we'll be back.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view. It's to die for!
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank Freekwentravla
North Fort Myers, Florida
Reviewed June 1, 2011

The first thing we learned is how truly accomodating the management of this unique hotel is. Nice folks. As for the rooms they're good size... we stayed in one of the first floor waterfront suites that was the size of an apartment with full kitchen, large living room, nicely furnished, and so on. For us (Cynthia and I), the large thatched-roof pavilion with a number of tall cocktail tables and the high directors chair style stools was to become our viewing headquarters for two complete afternoons. A great place to gaze out over the marina at the sparkling water of the Caloosahatchee River making its way to the Gulf of Mexico. It didn't hurt that it was just a moderate walk from the popular re-developed downtown Fort Myers area and Riverfront complex that also features several cruise and dinner boats to enjoy... and next door to Joe's Crab Shack. (Try the Boston Seafood Pot). Oh, by the way... we live about 15 minutes from this locale... but, the experience made it easy to forget where, exactly... we were. Heck... we might as well have been in the Bahamas. Now, to be one of our favorite escape/getaways!

Room Tip: Want a great room? just ask! accomodating folks!
  • Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank ANNOUNCER01
Lakeland, Florida
Reviewed April 25, 2011

Felt Like nice & safe Location. Walking distance from Downtown Fort Myers with lots
of Restaurants. Had quiet Suite with boat dock water views. Suite had felt like home
cooking convenience also.

Room Tip: Go for Suites
  • Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple
3 Thank MOPHInspector
Kelowna, Canada
Reviewed March 28, 2011

My husband and I recently stayed at the Legacy Harbour for 4 nights. I had reserved a second floor suite with balcony overlooking the harbour. Unfortunately on the day of our arrival, I managed to fall and brake my kneecap. When we did finally arrive quite late, we were offered a ground level suite to accommodate my condition. I declined the thoughtful offer because I had my heart set on the upstairs view over the harbour. The manager was very kind helping us not only with our luggage but also with my husband helping me hobble up the stairs. We made it, and I was delighted to find exactly the lovely, newly remodelled accommodation I had hoped for, and the very view I dreamt of. The balcony was a perfect therapeutic place to recover from my misery. The housekeeper was also very kind and helpful. On one of the nights we were even treated to an unexpected gorgeous firwork display. The boats at night were all lit up and reflecting into the water. Awsome place only half an hour's drive from Sanibel Island.
Thank you all for your help. I hope we will get to stay there again some day under better circumstances.
Kind regards, Rick and Sabina

• Stayed February 2011, traveled as a couple
3 Thank SurfingOma
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fort Myers
Hotel Indigo Fort Myers River District
Holiday Inn Fort Myers - Downtown Area
Best Western Fort Myers Waterfront
Best Western Fort Myers Waterfro...
#1 of 4 in North Fort Myers
Hyatt Place Fort Myers at The Forum
Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Myers - Colonial Blvd
Best Western Fort Myers Inn & Suites

Been to Legacy Harbour Hotel & Suites? Share your experiences!