“Sunset Forever”

Pinchers
Ranked #88 of 1,031 Restaurants in Fort Myers
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Fresh is everything to a seafood restaurant, especially ours, and we try our best to deliver fresh seafood to your table each and every visit. Local fishermen and crabbers leave our shores daily and guide their boats out into the Gulf of Mexico to fish on behalf of Pinchers. They return each night with the best that the Gulf has to offer. They bring this precious catch to us and are one of the primary reasons for our success. In 2007, we purchased the Island Crab Company on Pine Island to serve as a fresh seafood facility for our restaurants. By having our own local facility, we can deliver fresh fish and shellfish to the table faster and fresher - whether its Grouper, Blue Crab, Stone Crab or some of the wonderful fish that you'll see highlighted as specials of the day. Local Fisherman fish Local Waters for a Local Restaurant. You can't get a more Southwest Florida experience than that! Pinchers - Florida Seafood, Florida Style. 13 Locations throughout SW Florida!
Reviewed November 25, 2018

The two couples outdid themselves on the happy hour drinks and food menu. The atmosphere and long river views must have had something to do with their appetites, but the waitress, Clarissa, played a conducting role. She treated them to oysters at $ .99 a piece, copious orders of Ahi Tuna, Corn and Crab Meat Chowder, Fish and Chips, Steamers and raw clams and other things I don't remember, accurately. Both couples toasted their good fortunes, being lucky enough to meet Clarissa at Pinchers where all is well and delicious.

Reviewed November 25, 2018 via mobile

Calamari was all batter and mostly tenticles.
Grouper(meal) was cold.Restaurant had only a few patrons, Sat eve 7:30 ish, but food delivery took forever. Last visit for us.

Reviewed November 11, 2018 via mobile

Pincher’s is the only restaurant we go to for seafood. Always fresh, cooked to order, and worth the wait. Servers are excellent, and Jake is the best bartender/ server around!
When my brother-in-law and sister come in from Illinois, they eat there at least 3 times a week!
Try it. You won’t be disappointed!

Reviewed November 11, 2018 via mobile

I love their crab cake sandwich or believe it or not their burgers. Both come w two sides and the food is always fresh and tasty. The crab cake are a bit expensive so be prepared. Their fries are excellent and I enjoy the baked beans as well. Very casual Atmosphere. Be prepared to spend around 30 dollars or more for lunch especially if u order any shell fish sandwich or dish. Like I said good food but we all know fish can be pricey for lunch.

Reviewed October 29, 2018

This restaurant is very close to the Edison Ford Winter Estate. It sits right on the Caloosahatchee River, overlooking a marina. I picked this place for lunch as part of my eternal search for grouper when visiting Florida. I was seated at an outdoor table overlooking the marina. I ordered the fried grouper sandwich with cole slaw and green beans. The piece of grouper was very generous and cooked perfectly. The cole slaw was fresh and crunchy. The green beans are locally sourced, and were cooked with garlic and butter, and quite frankly I could have eaten a trough of just those. I am sorry to say the piece of key lime pie was just okay - I have had better. My server Kelsi was delightful and attentive. There are all kinds of 2-for-1 drink specials all day. I will definitely go back.

Date of visit: October 2018