“Highly recommend!!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 4, 2014 via mobile

Our family of four was immediately seated at 5:15 on a Friday night. Every employee we encountered smiled & acknowledged us. Two different managers checked on us as we dined. Our server, Aja, was warm, friendly, efficient, and took excellent care of us. My son loved his Oreo milkshake which came with a double cheeseburger, fries, & yummy beer battered onion rings all for only $8.99! My husband got a crunchy grouper sandwich with the biggest filet I've ever seen on a sandwich. He raved about it, and he is tough to impress. My daughter enjoyed the turkey dinner and I got an open face beef sandwich with mashed potatoes and a rich beef gravy. We all left stuffed - we got dessert to go as we were celebrating/mourning the last night of our vacation. I wish we had found this place sooner. We will add this to our list of must visit restaurants when we return to Ft Myers next Spring.

Reviewed April 1, 2014

Mel's is one of our favorites in Fort Myers. It has a great diner atmosphere, great prices, and delicious food. There is something for every taste, even a full bar and specialty cocktails. If you like salmon, try the salmon BLT, it is amazing!!!!

1  Thank Amy B
Reviewed March 30, 2014

We hit upon this gem of a family restaurant as it was next to our hotel. The portions were huge, the food delicious, and the prices? $3.99 for a full kids meal! A kids size pizza was the exact same size as the adult! Great decor, fun staff, and a wonderful (and very inexpensive) meal. Get what I'm saying??? if you want yummy meals for half the price of what you'd expect, GO!!

Reviewed March 29, 2014

We went there for supper and had a fantastic meal. The portions are so big you can't eat it all. It would be very wise if you can share with some one and you still have enough. We had Liver and onions and it was superb . The Double Pepperoni Pizza was way to salty. The service was great. Go early or you going to have to wait to get in.

Reviewed March 29, 2014 via mobile

WE Loved it....Aja was just super! The fish sandwich was to die for!
Everyone was nice...glad I read the reviews and went!

1  Thank Patricia B