“Great service and fine food”

Bistro 41 - Bell Tower Shops
Ranked #44 of 857 Restaurants in Fort Myers
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Contemporary, Wine Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Daniels Parkway
Description: Bistro 41 Your destination in Ft. Myers for over a decade to experience fine wines and superb casual fine dining. Call for reservations today.
Bonita Springs, Florida
“Great service and fine food”
Reviewed February 28, 2014

Had lunch at Bistro 41 today with a friend. The best part of the experience was Albert, our waiter. Charming, efficient, funny, helpful - a really fine server. My companion followed his recommendation for wine and a salad and was delighted. The half Bistro salad was more than enough for her and a full serving would be enough for two. The bread with oil, vinegar and spices was delicious as an appetizer.

Overall the outdoor seating was great and the service exceeded all expectations. Try them - ask for Albert.

Virginia Beach, Virginia
“great place for our first night in town”
Reviewed February 26, 2014

Our waitress was delightful and professional. The beer and wine choices were right on and our grouper dish was delicious. We were very happy with the entire experience!

Toronto
“Another wonderful lunch!”
Reviewed February 26, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I love to visit Bell Tower Shops and love the al fresco dining at Bistro 41. Seats are comfortable, nice music in the background and excellent service. Chris was our waiter and he was fabulous!

My husband ate every last morsel of his beef dip sandwich and I enjoyed the fish tacos.

We are have always enjoyed our lunches here and look forward to trying dinner on a Friday or Saturdaybwhen the have live music.

Visited February 2014
ft. Myers
“Used to be a 5 now it is a 1 - Very disappointing + very expensive”
Reviewed February 25, 2014

Tonight I brought 5 people to this restaurant + myself. My 3rd of the bill was ticket # 10011. We have been here many times and the food was amazing. Tonight it was very poor and very overpriced. Please note that we had an excellent server, Rebecca and she was very attentive. However my communication about our lack satisfaction was met with no response from management. Rebecca herself was very gracious. We ordered the Famous 41 Flat for 26.95. It had 3 slices of American prosciutto that was thick sliced and boring. ( my husband is a butcher so he knows meat) + 3 slices of Genoa salami, small ramekins of the jelly, olives, and marmalade that were tasty and 8 slices of toasted bread. A small amount of cheese was added - no more than 4 oz of cheese and to our surprise and additional $12 was added to the bill for the cheese. We noticed later that the menu did say that cheese was extra. Why they charge this huge fee for very little ordinary food is amazing to me. My husband had the diver scallops - only 3 for $30.75 on a bed of mushy risotto. They were only OK. 3 of us had the small grouper platter with the same pasty risotto. It was OK. Strange sauce smeared on the grouper, although tasty looked strange. Brocoilli was tough, cold and unable to cut most of it. The pork pot roast was had by two others who thought it was OK. Decaf cappuccino weak and had very little coffee flavor. I tried to go on the website to communicate with the owner but I could not find an email. I am very disappointed and embarrassed to have brought my friends for such an expensive mediocre meal.

1 Thank PeggyMiormar
Milton, Canada
“Won't be back ”
Reviewed February 16, 2014 via mobile

I was here last year and the service was not great but the food was good. This year we thought let's try it again. We would not go back the server was odd making weird jokes when someone asked for ketup he said no but was joking. When we asked where the washroom was the woman at the bar was rude! I guess she is asked this several times a day as it's behind the bar. Sorry bistro 41 for the price it's not worth it.

1 Thank Nic080880