“Great”

Cuisines: American, Seafood, Contemporary, Wine Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Daniels Parkway
Description: Bistro 41 Your destination in Ft. Myers for over a decade to experience fine wines and superb casual fine dining. Call for reservations today.
Reviewed June 5, 2013

The best lunch ever. Had a great lunch outside dinning with great food and wine . Service was excellent. I would recommend this Bristol the best we have eaten in thus far. Good job on the menu also

2  Thank Mikestepto
Bistro41, Manager at Bistro 41 - Bell Tower Shops, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2013

Thank you for your rave review! I am very pleased to hear that you thoroughly enjoy our lunch and wine options, and that the service you received was stellar. We look forward to having you back as a dining guest soon!

Reviewed June 3, 2013

My meals have always been the best at Bistro41! I have been coming here since you opened and always bring out of towners here to entertain them as well as my family and friends. The service is great, the atmosphere perfect. It is my favorite restaurant in FT Myers.

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
2  Thank Sara F

Thank you for your great review! We really appreciate your being a valued customer and repeat patron! We look forward to you dining with us again very soon!

Reviewed May 29, 2013

Our friends birthday brought us here. I wasn't sure what to expect in a small shop setting. We were pleasantly surprised. Nice setting and great staff. Ryan was the drink specialist and gave good recommendations. Our server was Robin. She was right on point with everything. Quick and efficient. Very friendly with a good sense of humor .My wife and I will return.

1  Thank David C
Bistro41, Manager at Bistro 41 - Bell Tower Shops, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2013

Thank you for your kind review! I am very pleased to hear you enjoyed a great experience with Bistro 41! Both Ryan and Robin are valued staff and I will pass on your great review to both of them. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed May 28, 2013

My wife and I tried out the special Bell tower shops were offering, so we stepped in to Bistro I/of Daruma.

The food was great as usual, although Ryan mixed up one of our Entree was really good.

Never ad anything bad to say about Bistro 41 food or the service.

Thank you for your nice review! I am happy that you were able to enjoy the 41/Bell Tower Shops special! I apologize for the server mix-up with your dining, but I sincerely hope you will come back soon and visit us again!

Reviewed May 17, 2013

My sister and I have visited this restaurant countless times. It's 45 minutes from where we live, but we almost always choose to have lunch there when we are shopping in town. Service is always excellent, friendly, and timely. You can relax over a meal or let them know you are in a hurry and either way, they will accommodate you.

Bistro41, Manager at Bistro 41 - Bell Tower Shops, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2013

Thank you very much for the kind review! We are very happy to hear that you enjoy dining with us when you are in town! We hope to see you again soon at Bistro 41!