“Great dinner”

Cuisines: American, Seafood, Contemporary, Wine Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Daniels Parkway
Description: Bistro 41 Your destination in Ft. Myers for over a decade to experience fine wines and superb casual fine dining. Call for reservations today.
Reviewed November 16, 2012

We had a "coupon" for the 41 dollar dinner with a bottle of wine included. We sat ouside and it was great. We ordered an hor'dourve as well, the Asian Calamari, which was amazing. My pasta and chicken dish was plentiful and tasty, my husbands pork pot roast was good as well. We will surely go back.

Reviewed November 11, 2012

One of my fav past restrauants in SW Fl had been Bistro 41 at the Bell Tower Mall in Ft. Myers, Fl. My opinion has changed after my last visit in Nov 2012. Paryty of 4 decided to order the special dinner price fixe that included a bottle of wine per couple. Salmon was so small (2-3OZ)I had trouble finding it on my plate and the wine was terrible. My suggestion, charge a little more and give the customer a resonable portion.I won't be returning very soon.I hope they get their act together.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

I have been there before and it was OK. The last time I took a guest the food, service was so bad I won't be back. Every part of the lunch was wrong. I had a reuben which was not edible and left on my plate, then the waiter asked if I wanted to take home? When time to leave he was no where to be found, which we said we needed to catch a flight. Finally, when I paid by CC and friend paid cash he couldn't figure out how to split the ticket.
Then took forever then gave back the wrong change and wrong amount charged. I'm sure it was his last day.

Reviewed October 13, 2012

Some fabulous shops, and a couple of great restaurants. Fun to spend the afternoon shopping, have an early dinner at Bistro 41 or Cru and then take in a movie!

Reviewed September 24, 2012

The food here is consistently good. The menu is ever changing - very creative. It's the wine list that has been chosen with great care to pair with this outstanding food that sets this restaurant apart. Don't be put off that it is in a shopping mall. The mall itself is wonderful and exciting.