“Pricey, but good”

Cape Cod Fish Company
Ranked #3 of 857 Restaurants in Fort Myers
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, Takeout
Description: Authentic New England Seafood! "Bringing the flavors of the New England shores to Florida's Gulf Coast." Fried Ipswich Belly Clams, Chowder and Clamcakes, Lobstah Rolls. Casual restaurant with counter service, indoor and outdoor seating. Near beaches. Full Menu available for Take out.
Fort Myers Beach, Florida
“Pricey, but good”
Reviewed May 31, 2014

I loved the hand-breaded Shrimp. They were large and cooked to perfection. However, I didn't like the coleslaw. It was very dry and tasteless. The French fries were hand-cut, but not crunchy. I thought it was a bit pricey. I could've gone a few blocks up the road and had all-you-can-eat hand breaded shrimp for $12.00 rather than pay almost $19 for basket food.

Visited May 2014
3 Thank breezy2007

“Seafood lovers stop here!”
Reviewed May 30, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I stopped at this place because their yelp reviews were great. The reviews were so right on! The lobster roll is delicious and the blackened salmon tacos were to die for. We ate there 3 out of the 4 nights we were in Fort Meyers

Long Beach Island, New Jersey
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Food”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Stayed down in Fort Myers with my wife, and eat at different restaurant for each meal. The food was so good we had to go back. First time we eat there we had it to go, and the food was amazing. Next time we ate there and the food was even better! You must try the lobster mac and cheese on Wednesday. SO GOOD!

Montgomery, Texas
“This is what fresh New England seafood is all about”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Our group included three from New England and else where. We ordered many things off of the menu and all were done to perfection. The steamers were flown in that day and cooked in their own juices. The traditional lobster roll could not hold all of the meat. The whole fried clams were perfect. Most places cook them until they are hard and dried out. Not Cape Cod Fish. Their chowda, scallops and cod were good enough to write home about.

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank skydrmr
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Great place.”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

My wife and I were heading to Sanibel for a short vacation and needed lunch and to do some grocery shopping before we hit the island. I wasn't interested in any of the chain places in the area. I saw the sign for the Cape Cod Fish Company at the stoplight. "Wanna try it?" I asked my wife. "Sure". We loved the place. Really friendly folks run it. The fish tacos were really, really good. So good we stopped again on our way back to the airport before our flight home. I had the pimento, crab on grilled sour dough bread. WOW!

1 Thank David H