“Good but $$”

Cape Cod Fish Company
Ranked #3 of 857 Restaurants in Fort Myers
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, Takeout
Description: Authentic New England Seafood! "Bringing the flavors of the New England shores to Florida's Gulf Coast." Fried Ipswich Belly Clams, Chowder and Clamcakes, Lobstah Rolls. Casual restaurant with counter service, indoor and outdoor seating. Near beaches. Full Menu available for Take out.
Fort Myers, Florida
“Good but $$”
Reviewed March 30, 2014

I had lunch there today its a clean pleace, selfserv you walk in pick a drink from the fridge place your order at the counter. I had the half and half I picked shrimp and cod. You have a seat and they bring you your food. It was fast and fresh but I think a bit hight priced I got 4 shrimp and 2 small pieces of cod and some fries and a small 2oz contaner of slaw for $18 the price is the same for lunch and dinner. Fish was white and flackey very good, shrimp where good sized.
For the price I wont be back.

I sugest you eat out side. I ate inside and my cloths smelled like frided food.

1 Thank IslandLMT

“Real Deal”
Reviewed March 29, 2014 via mobile

The owners are really friendly and they're from New England. Therefore the seafood was simply fabulous. My husband had the lobster roll which was stuffed with fresh lobster. I had the real seafood salad on a garden salad. The salad alone had fresh mixed greans but the seafood salad part had huge chunks of lobster, shrimp and crab delicately combined into a light mix. It was fabulous.

London, United Kingdom
“Wish this was in London.”
Reviewed March 27, 2014

Have a lobster roll. Go on you know you want to. Great food but its a bit of a shame this place closes at 8. We came too late last night but came back tonight and I'm glad we did.

Wakefield, Rhode Island
“Just like home”
Reviewed March 25, 2014 via mobile

I am visiting my relatives who moved to Ft Myers 3 months ago and my brother in law said "I can't wait to go home to have a good plate of fried clams". So there I go with my trusty Trip Advisor app and I said there has got to be a place Bob. Well lucky for Bob because I took both he and my sister in law and now he won't have to go back to Massachusetts anymore. Traditional New England seafood shack (but not a shack). Order at the counter and take it to go or eat in at one of about 8 tables. Joey "The Codfather" is the owner from Tiverton,RI (home of Flo's clam shack) and a great guy. He asked us how we liked our food (the paper in the plastic baskets were licked clean) so we asked where the scallops were from and sure enough right from New Bedford, the Scallop Capitol. Lobster rolls, fish and Chips, chowda and clam cakes, fried shrimp, all wonderful. For a taste of New England, go visit. You won't be disappointed.

2 Thank sylviafly
Saginaw
“New business with quality in mind!! what a FIND!!”
Reviewed March 25, 2014

I'm always surprised when I read a review and the people who don't like places are looking for CHEAP eats, which usually will get you CHEAP quality...but somehow they still think its good... not for me. No this is not a cheap eats place but quality seafood served from fresh fish from the East Coast according to the owner who was very informative. We dined with Family who lives in Cape Coral and had never heard of it but I found it on tripadvisor and wanted to try it.. a little hard to find but once you do you will see what I mean... we all had a little something different so I have to say it was wonderful and has become our new place to dine in Florida . I only wish they were closer to Duluth Mn as we only get here once a year. I would be willing to bet that they will be in the top "10" next year when we come back.....my suggestion is give this new place a try!